PDA

View Full Version : Non Adult Sponsors, Any Advice?

Meni
02-16-2003, 10:42 AM
any help appreciated
notice, no mention of Serge
oops

Darin
02-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Meni, talk to Nate at Date.com

ShannonRush
02-17-2003, 10:56 AM
Meni,

You might want to look into this. It's the non adult version of Internext.

http://www.affiliateforce.com/

I had a booth here in 2000 and it's a great place to make deals with the sponsors.

slavdogg
02-18-2003, 02:09 AM
meni, where is the traffic comming from ?
what do you plan to sell ?
non-adult is TOO WIDE to name few sponsors,
out of all people you know a thing or 2 about targeting traffic

synapse
02-18-2003, 02:15 AM
try cj.com they are a non-adult affiliate broker

HighRollerCash.com
02-18-2003, 04:11 AM
Try search engine programs like searchfeed

DatingGold
02-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Check out our site http://www.datinggold.com

Awesome mainstream revenue!

Mike AI
02-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Allan, I went into your datematch.com site. It is nice, but I joined for free.... no Credit Card info or anything. How are you guys makig money to pay out to webmasters?

Meni
02-19-2003, 10:24 PM
thanks

RawAlex
02-19-2003, 10:45 PM
if your going to try searchfeed, just make sure you have a good geo filter in there... their terms are a little rough:

Affiliate agrees that traffic from the following nations and regions are not allowed, and will not be paid for. All countries currently or formerly known as Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Aceh, EastTimor, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire), Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, South Kurdish, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macao (China), Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mercosur, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Burma, Nagorno-Karabakh, Artsakh (Azerbaizan), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, The Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Kore, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Sahara, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tibet, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, U.S.S.R., Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, North Vietnam, South Western Sahara, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zaire (Dem. Rep. of Congo), Zambia and Zimbabwe due to the nature of advertiser content seeking US based Web visitors.

----

Basically, they want only your prime surfers! The rest, well, who cares, right?

Alex

sarah_webinc
02-20-2003, 07:43 AM
our products at Wishing.com (http://www.wishing.com/money) are suitable for both adult and mainstream. Also, remember to email me after your 10th sale and we will send you out a free Xbox (or $200 outside of N. America).

Feel free to email me at sarah@webinc.com or icq me at 1302636 with any questions.