PDA

View Full Version : Ibill

Toolz
02-15-2003, 02:07 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030211/attu011_1.html

With Garrett out at Ibill and who knows whom else of the management team gone who's in charge of this captainless ship. After listening to the early Jan. Intercept conference calls they appear clueless as to the operations at Ibill so they sent in one of their guys John Perry to fix things? Intercept's CEO's ignorance to the % of adult transactions they process was rectified by the CTO who said it was in the 90% range. So now there's a guy, John Perry, in charge of a mainly adult processing company with no background in adult processing? Show of hand's who's worried about their recurring database.

*KK*
02-15-2003, 06:59 PM
I thought Babenet was your backend, what do you care about Ibill for? ;)

Toolz
02-15-2003, 07:07 PM
:blink: Um last I checked I didn't have a backend as I was just a webmaster again sending signups to whomever I pleased. If you've heard to the contrary please lmk whom I'm working for I'd really like to know.

RawAlex
02-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Feb 15 2003, 07:15 PM
last I checked I didn't have a backend
Must make it difficult in the bathroom! :groucho: :groucho:

*KK*
02-15-2003, 08:29 PM
Call me crazy and out of the loop, for some reason I thought you and Shann were working together :)

Toolz
02-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 15 2003, 05:37 PM
Call me crazy and out of the loop, for some reason I thought you and Shann were working together :)
What we're doing together most don't refer to as work ;)

*KK*
02-15-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Toolz+Feb 15 2003, 06:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Feb 15 2003, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--*KK*@Feb 15 2003, 05:37 PM
What we're doing together most don't refer to as work ;)[/b][/quote]
You must have a vastly different relationship than I did recently ;)

cj
02-16-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Feb 15 2003, 02:15 PM

With Garrett out at Ibill and who knows whom else of the management team gone who's in charge of this captainless ship. After listening to the early Jan. Intercept conference calls they appear clueless as to the operations at Ibill so they sent in one of their guys John Perry to fix things? Intercept's CEO's ignorance to the % of adult transactions they process was rectified by the CTO who said it was in the 90% range. So now there's a guy, John Perry, in charge of a mainly adult processing company with no background in adult processing? Show of hand's who's worried about their recurring database.
*raising hand*

wtf is this supposed to mean??

We believe that we will now be able to better respond to the requirements of the card associations and to operate iBill in a way that better matches our philosophy and needs."

does this have anything to do with GIVING ME MY FUCKING MONEY?

Toolz
02-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by cj+Feb 16 2003, 02:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Feb 16 2003, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Feb 15 2003, 02:15 PM

*raising hand*

wtf is this supposed to mean??

We believe that we will now be able to better respond to the requirements of the card associations and to operate iBill in a way that better matches our philosophy and needs."

does this have anything to do with GIVING ME MY FUCKING MONEY?[/b][/quote]
CJ,

I heard some people are owed money by them, you in this category?