PDA

View Full Version : Return To Europe 2003 - April 17-19 // Copenhagen

Mystery Man
02-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Return To Europe 2003 - April 17-19 // Copenhagen
Finally got the details sorted and uploaded the site ;)
So check it out for details - http://www.returntoeurope.com

Mystery Man
02-14-2003, 11:51 AM
sorry for the bump

Mike AI
02-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Cophenhagen is a great city, and Tivoli was pretty cool. It was nice to see where Walt Disney got his inspiration....

However, I am going to be personally boycotting any nation who is not fully working with the United States on the war with terrorism.

Anyone know what Denmark's stance on the Iraq situation is?

:rolleyes:

RawAlex
02-14-2003, 01:16 PM
I personally am trying to figure out why to run a euro GT so close to the amsterdam show?

Seems unlikely that US webmasters would make two trips to europe in a three week span... especially considering the security issues in some european cities right now...

Alex

Rolo
02-14-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 14 2003, 10:08 AM
Anyone know what Denmark's stance on the Iraq situation is?
Denmark was one of the 9 euro countries supporting the US in a open letter a few weeks ago :okthumb:

Rolo
02-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Feb 14 2003, 10:24 AM
I personally am trying to figure out why to run a euro GT so close to the amsterdam show?

Seems unlikely that US webmasters would make two trips to europe in a three week span... especially considering the security issues in some european cities right now...

Alex
IMHO - Amsterdam sounds alot better than copenhagen... also what I read on the copenhagen site, then it sounds more like a "party patrol" going to discos, then actual adult webmasters doing networking...

SykkBoy
02-14-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Feb 14 2003, 01:24 PM

Alex
...and of course a certain Toronto show ;)
I won't be so evil as to spam it on this thread though ;)))