PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cows- The Sky Is Falling

Dianna Vesta
01-16-2003, 12:56 PM
First of all… HELLO!

This past week has been the week from hell. Closing on property and moving is a pain in the ass. Sorry I’ve been out of touch. I’m weeding through at least 300 plus emails.

The registrations on Niche Cartel have been huge which tells me that a lot of you are shopping for content. That’s a good thing?

I hope the show was fruitful and productive for all of you. Next week when I have more time I’ll have to read over past post. Any good gossip?

We are set to open our live fetish cams the end of the month or the first week in Feb. We’ll also be accepting a few clients looking for niche stills and video. We totally plan on kicking some serious ass. We’ll have a webmasters program built into our Goddess Cam- kinky fetish nasty women taking bizarre request. We decided to use Interclimax for our platform. They will be building and setting up a platform just for fetish cams and we’ll be their provider. Most of you are already familiar with Claudia and Interclimax. If you’re interested in reselling the fetish cams, please add your name to our mailing list and we’ll contact you for details and promotional tools. I’ll be shooting video and stills to help you promote this program.

As with all real estate deals my closing for the 34 acres mini ranch is delayed to the end of the month. Once I get my studio running smoothly we’ll be hosting parties and anyone that wants to go hunting (wild boar) towards the fall, should look me up. I want to get horses by the fall and the property is offering horse boarding for anyone interested. I have two full time people on the property running things.

So, how’s traffic? My sales are up. I read in a business magazine that the economy is in bad shape, getting worse and that entertainment increases during these times. Having been in some type of adult business for 16 years, I know this to be true. Sex always seems to be the great stress reliever, or at least for most men.

I’ll be back soon.

Dianna

Mike AI
01-16-2003, 01:05 PM
Glad to see you back Dianna - missed ya!!

Glad http://nichecartel.com is going well!!

Dianna Vesta
01-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Thanks Mike. So save me the time and tell me where all the good Vegas pics are! lol

Is there a condensed version of the show online some place?

Serge wheres the wedding pics??? Even better the honeymoon. :agrin:

dantheman
01-16-2003, 02:40 PM
Dianna, carrie has put together a nice site with a top on pics and stuff
www.xxxconventions.com

Dianna Vesta
01-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by dantheman@Jan 16 2003, 02:48 PM
Dianna, carrie has put together a nice site with a top on pics and stuff
www.xxxconventions.com
Thanks I'll check it out but I want to see the official OPRANO behind the scenes shots! :groucho:

corvett
01-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Dianna,

what you have a chance, can you call, icq or email me?

Mark from CCBill/Cavecreek

mark@ccbill.com

Thanks

kath
01-16-2003, 04:13 PM
I think Carrie had the Oprano pics posted...

If not there is a thread way down burried from a couple days after the show with pics from the PHB II and some other events...

Hope this helps - I know, I hate digging for pictures too - Carrie put together a WAY COOL collection of everything. Thanks again Carrie - it was very helpful! :)