PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Gives Industry Women Full Support

Winetalk.com
01-11-2003, 09:54 PM
http://cotac.com/Vegas/FullSupport.JPG

cj
01-11-2003, 10:57 PM
ha! your only half supporting these 2 ladies!! you need both hands to support 1!!!! LOL

cheeky bastard ;-)

originalheather
01-11-2003, 11:00 PM
all I can say is oh SHIT and I lost weight since then :P

Last edited by originalheather at Jan 11 2003, 08:09 PM

Mike AI
01-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Notice I was no where around this scene!!!

:zoinks: :zoinks:

Winetalk.com
01-12-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jan 11 2003, 11:50 PM
Notice I was no where around this scene!!!

:zoinks: :zoinks:
yes, you were taking picture
;-)))

sarah_webinc
01-12-2003, 02:09 AM
lol, nice pic

originalheather
01-12-2003, 02:26 AM
Very funny Sarah :grrr: lol

I guess you had to be there...or maybe you were so lucky you weren't. KK took the pic, she says. :D

sarah_webinc
01-12-2003, 03:29 AM
lol, might be lucky for him that I wasn't there..he would have run out of hands.

Almighty Colin
01-12-2003, 06:13 AM
Hey Heather!

Long time no see.

cj
01-12-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Jan 12 2003, 06:21 AM
Hey Heather!

Long time no see.
I haven't seen heather since phoenix 2 years ago when we had a water fight ;-))))

there's some movies floating around of that which are a classic ... heather, it was a funny day huh!? go on, admit it, you had fun even after the jug of water down the back! ;-)))))

Winetalk.com
01-12-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Jan 12 2003, 03:37 AM
lol, might be lucky for him that I wasn't there..he would have run out of hands.
Sarah,
hands are not the only body parts I use to give "full support"
;-)))

those pills DO work!
;-)))

originalheather
01-12-2003, 10:05 AM
CJ, it was a blast, and at least *I* hadn't checked out of my room already, so I could dry off. B)

SE Guru was the one who was upset and Rrred ended up with a cold, I believe, cause she ended up going to the airport wet.

I was deathly ill later that day and ended up staying two extra days by myself in Phoenix, but I doubt it was from the water. I'd just as soon bury the video of me weighing 270 or so pounds (not my top weight, sigh), though! :D

sarah_webinc
01-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Sarah,
;-)))

Hmm, might be worth getting to vegas next year ;)

those pills DO work!
;-)))

Can we use that in our advertising material? hehe

LadyLaw
01-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Hey Heather:

I was there at that water fight...I remember hiding behind some potted plants waiting for the waterworks to subside....

Ah, the good old days!

Someone was talking about pushing RB into the pool....I remember thinking "don't do it....don't do it...", and thankfully he walked away before he got pushed in. I don't think he would have been amused. :rolleyes: But SE Guru got it good!!

originalheather
01-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Yeah, you escaped, chicken lol

SE Guru was decidedly unamused. Let's hope he's grown a sense of humor by now. He was pretty funny at this year's show.

I think that RB would have taken it all in good fun, but at least we didn't have to find out.

Winetalk.com
01-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Jan 12 2003, 10:24 AM
Sarah,
;-)))

Hmm, might be worth getting to vegas next year ;)

those pills DO work!
;-)))

Can we use that in our advertising material? hehe
Sarah,
because of my relations with Todd,
you can use any part of me for anything
;-)))

LadyLaw
01-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Heather, SEGuru is happier than back in the old days....he is totally in love, and I've never seen him so full of smiles as at this last show...:rolleyes:

Shok
01-12-2003, 10:44 AM
hahaha I have some of that water fight on video somewhere.

I remember RRRED calling me at the airport screaming as it was happening.
She said come back and hang out, and I was like, your high,
I gotta catch my flight. I should have come back, because my flight
ended up being 7 hours late

:huh:

cj
01-12-2003, 10:49 AM
i ended up in the pool that day, but it took steve sweet and tom sweet with some help from heather to get me in there ... and i did manage to take steve with me by grabbing a handful of his crotch LOL

heather, your right, i remember rrred was extremely pissed off on that occasion ... screaming at us all ... *giggle*

didn't she get dropped in the fountain or something?!?!??!

originalheather
01-12-2003, 11:12 AM
No no no...Rrred wasn't mad, it was SE Guru. Rrred took it all in good fun. She was laughing her ass (what little the bitch has :P ) off.

I missed the crotch grab, silly me..but I remember him going in with you, just didn't realize that you'd resorted to evil tricks to get him in there..you go, girl! :agrin:

Peaches
01-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Isn't SE Guru married? I'm not saying you can't be "totally in love" with the one you're married to :awinky: , but I'm guessing there's more to the story.

He and DK both seem to have lost some serious poundage!

Rox
01-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by LadyLaw@Jan 12 2003, 07:24 AM
Someone was talking about pushing RB into the pool....I remember thinking "don't do it....don't do it..."
:inlove: RB... :inlove:

:inlove: RB all wet... :inlove:

even better! :yowsa:

What can I say? They're just fantasies after all! Upon further analysis, I conclude there must be some truth to women being attracted to men like their fathers; in my case, "good-looking Guido" fits the bill.

And then there's "The Rock." Oh, yum! He doesn't resemble Dear Old Dad in any way, shape, or form -- but Dad had that nickname long before the wrestler was even a twitch in his daddy's Johnson.

Dammit, will someone please make a female-equivalent for this smiley? :wankit: Now THAT would show some support for industry women!

LadyLaw
01-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Peaches:

You're right that at one time SEGuru was married, but he is divorced now. His new woman is a sweetheart.

SEGuru has lost serious pounds, along with DK and Jonathon Silverstein...we're all shrinking!!

LadyLaw
01-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Rox!~!

Hi sweetheart....I missed you when you were in Florida and we were somewhere else....when are you coming back to the sunshine state??

kath
01-12-2003, 03:20 PM
Rox! How the heck are you sweetie?

It was great seeing you in LA this year - will you be heading out to Florida for the August show? Or maybe making Phoenix? We are definitely going to Phoenix this time around - I knew I was missing a lot - now to hear the stories, I'm not missing another show! :awinky:

Gonna miss out on Negril (too late in timing) but I think we'll be at every other show in '03. Got some great things happening - cooking right now - and I don't want to miss any of these great opportunities! :yowsa:

sarah_webinc
01-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Sarah,
because of my relations with Todd,
you can use any part of me for anything
;-)))

date and time of offer noted :D

Winetalk.com
01-12-2003, 03:47 PM
just be gentle and we'll do fine
;-))

Rox
01-14-2003, 02:01 AM
LL & Kath,

Firstly, big congrats to both of you -- New Year, new adventures... how exciting!

I'm going to try my damnedest to make Florida in August. We spent all too little time there in November. It's one of my very favorite places! I just love the weather (yes, even in August -- I know, I'm insane), and it's been far too long since I attended an Internext!

I might be able to swing the Phoenix gathering (especially with those ~$50 deals out of Burbank) since it'd be one I could do in a weekend - and fly solo, woo hoo. I love my family and all, but damn... I need a little break, and I'm sure they can survive without me for a night or two. :rolleyes:

At the moment, adult webmastering is officially a hobby for me. I'd love to have more time & money to play, but until I do I'm a slave to the grind. :barfon: But hey, another two years and my stocks & options might be worth enough to pay for a trip to Vegas! :P Who knows? Maybe by then I can sell this ridiculously overpriced house in Hell-A, make a killing and bail to Florida!