PDA

View Full Version : Just Hello

WebMistress
01-10-2003, 12:17 PM
Thought I'd better post to you on YOUR board, lol! Excellent spending time with you on our own private tour bus. Warmer weather had best bring you both to Chi Town for sight seeing and a tour of the chain o lakes. Kisses :inlove:

Winetalk.com
01-10-2003, 12:35 PM
yeah! sharing 3 buses for 3 of us to the full blown tour around Venetian was PRICELESS!
;-))))

ulfie
01-10-2003, 01:01 PM
Where I ran into you and President was the last place I thought it would be. The funniest thing was Webfather was standing at the door with all these people filing by and no one knew who he was. ;)

WebMistress
01-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Jan 10 2003, 10:09 AM
Where I ran into you and President was the last place I thought it would be. The funniest thing was Webfather was standing at the door with all these people filing by and no one knew who he was. ;)
Crazy isn't it? Outta sight, outta mind in this business. If they only knew!

LadyLaw
01-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Dear Webmistress:

It was great spending time with you both...and like Serge, I very much enjoyed our magnificent bus tour of the Venetian grounds together....the Gameworks party....memories.... :rolleyes:

We'll have to arrange mutual visits sometime soon....Florida is very nice in the winter...hot actually today...around 80 degrees...a nice change of place from the Windy City in the winter.

Give Joe a big hello!