PDA

View Full Version : History In The Making

Vick
01-04-2003, 09:14 PM
At Lambeau Field right now
If Atlanta wins (Looks dim for Green Bay right now) they break Green Bay's record of never losing a home playoff game and Farve's record of never losing when game time temp is 34 or below

If Green Bay can come back it will be the first time the Packers ever overcome a 15+ point deficit in the Farve era

Today's games have been lopsided affairs so far
Hopefully tomorrow will bring closer contests (Even though I did enjoy watching the Colts get beat badly)

Peaches
01-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jan 4 2003, 10:22 PM
At Lambeau Field right now
If Atlanta wins (Looks dim for Green Bay right now) they break Green Bay's record of never losing a home playoff game and Farve's record of never losing when game time temp is 34 or below

(I'm going to be quiet and make sure we actually WIN before gloating........ but be ready for me (and I'm sure T) in the morning :awinky: )

sharky
01-05-2003, 12:41 AM
THANK YOU ATLANTA!!!!!

Now all we need is the Eagles to lose and the bucs can pretty much walk to the super bowl!

:-)

Peaches
01-05-2003, 09:14 AM
I shall gloat now! :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :nyanya: :gbounce: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :nyanya: :gbounce: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :nyanya: :gbounce:

Almighty Colin
01-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Sharky,

I was pulling for the Packers. I wanted the Giants to win and go to Philly.

Now Bucs get winner of San Fran/Giants .. I hope it is NOT the Giants. Excellent D. The kind of team Bucs struggle against.

Now .. Go Falcons! ;-)

slavdogg
01-05-2003, 10:48 AM
how about an All Cali Super Bowl. ?

TheEnforcer
01-05-2003, 02:11 PM
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: