PDA

View Full Version : Hi-rise New Year !

Billy
01-01-2003, 03:33 AM
Well it's now 2003 and all I can say is that this year the party was better then ever, THANKS MIKE !!

I also want to say thanks to Brian and Matt from National Net who were at the party, and I want to say I am sorry to Matt for setting his hair on fire, I guess in Vegas Matt will be bald : :unsure:

Well one party down and now it's time to fine tune the Player Hater Ball !!! I will be getting into Vegas on Saturday and I will have the passes for the sponsors so keep an eye out for me.

Again, HAPPY NEW YEARS to all !!

And to all and good night : )

:bwave:

voodooman
01-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Billy,

What about pics? You said there would be pics this year.

:P

Billy
01-01-2003, 11:04 AM
AH... I think Mike took some pictures.... I guess we will find out later.

I do know that the food was GREAT !!

My favorite was the Asian chicken tenters with a spicy peanut dipping sauce, I also heard the chicken and andouille gumbo was great but Stan the Man ate the last bowl : )

The fireworks show at 12 lasted about 26 minutes this year, I know they videoed it, hope it came out !

:hic:

Mike AI
01-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Man what a party.... food was great, lots of drinks, good friends and family all around - cannot ask for anything more.

We were lucky, no one was injured or lost any fingers with fireworks....

It definately put an asswhipping on me, I have been passed out in my bed.... one good thing about having party at the barn, I can stumble home!!

Mike AI
01-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Oh and I do not think we have many photos, but we do have Video - will see if I can make some MPEGS this week to throw online....

:stout:

Billy
01-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Sometimes no photos is a good thing : )

EricP
01-02-2003, 01:19 AM
HiRise parties always make me never want to drink again....

(For a few hours the next day) :)

I was still recovering from the Christmas party!

Mike, again -- a wonderful party!

Billy -- it could not have happened without you!

I truely had a blast.

Wish there would have been more Oprano people there, but Im sure I will meet you all in Vegas.

Be sure to stop by booth 374 and say hello.

PS -- Im the young guy with the shaved head :)

:rokk:

Billy
01-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Dont worry Eric in Vegas nobody drinks, except for Mike Fold !