PDA

View Full Version : Good News Bad News 4 Mikeai

Mutt
12-29-2002, 07:56 PM
well another football season ends on an ignominious note for the New Orleans Saints. you gotta hand it to the 'Aints, they seem to take special pleasure in leaving their fans with a bitter taste in their throats over the long off season.

But the day wasn't all bad for Mike cuz he's looking good to win the final week of Pickem.

Pos Poolmeisters W L T Pct. T/B

1 Mike AI 12 2 0 85.7 50
2 Katie 10 4 0 71.4 43
2 MissEve 10 4 0 71.4 45

MissEve it ain't over yet for you with the Billy Award, priest is only one ahead of you i think with 2 games left.

Mike AI
12-29-2002, 08:10 PM
Just my luck... Of course I would trade any win for the Saints.

Of course I did the random pick this week, though I did hand pick AGAINST the Saints... I knew they would blow it.

I have a bitter taste in my mouth, but a few people did point out we have one of the youngest teams in the league... so next year ( haha been sayin that for 25 years or so....)

I am looking forward to getting back to NO and catching Hornets games...
A team that plays with heart!

Mike AI
12-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Oh yeah Katie picked random too - but she had to make sure she did pick Oakland to win... that is her team.

voodooman
12-29-2002, 08:13 PM
Nice picking this week MikeAI!!!

We can all try again next year.
:)

Mike AI
12-29-2002, 08:23 PM
Voodoo I wish I could take credit for brilliant picks.... however it was the random button. ( except for picking against the Aints by hand)

Next year I will definately use the random button more often, the current state of the NFL - Random is the way to go....

The playoffs will be interesting....

Mutt who is going to win the whole thing?? Who is the lucky person to enjoy dinner at Commanders Palace with Serge and I?

Mutt
12-29-2002, 09:03 PM
HellPuppy has it locked up with two games remaining.

There is a dogfight for 2nd place.

KarenFold wins Top Female.

Billy Award not determined yet.

i'll post HellPuppy's victory in its own thread.

don't even talk to me about the NBA :headwall:

MissEve
12-29-2002, 09:13 PM
For fucks sake! I think Im going to lose the Billy Award! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sextoyking
12-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Mike,

see you know I feel now about my seahawks, we can't do shit right :((

well we might make the playoffs again in a few years.

Vick
12-29-2002, 10:07 PM
The Browns make the playoffs??!!!

and New England and Miami are staying home
Whoda Thunk it

Just goes to show .... anything can and does happen in the NFL
and on any given Sunday ....

Mutt
12-30-2002, 01:00 AM
NFL is great this way. Some people think it's bush league but i like the way how nothing is for certain. "On any given Sunday" really is the truth now.

I wrote off the Jets, as an AFC East fan, that's who i'm hoping wins the Super Bowl. Somewhere wherever RB hides out in the Razor Mansion he is a happy boy. I think there are some other Jets fans around here.