PDA

View Full Version : We Had A White Christmas!

Peaches
12-25-2002, 11:51 PM
How cool! Woke up this morning to a lovely thin (and I do mean THIN) layer of snow :bjump:

Once we drove down the mountain, there was hardly any, and driving into Atlanta there was zero, but even tonight, there's still a little left on the roof and decks of the house :cdance:

I took about 1000 pictures of it, so I'll upload a few tomorrow so you all believe me :okthumb:

Had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, ate so much food that the 30 pounds I've gained is probably 40 now, and I hope everyone else had a GREAT day!!!

Off to bed - I'm exhausted :zzz:

Mike AI
12-26-2002, 12:01 AM
Peaches that is awesome.....

I am tired of the snow... haha My first white Christmas!

ulfie
12-26-2002, 01:10 AM
If anyone wants to enjoy a truly white Christmas you're welcome to come shovel my driveway. I won't even charge you for the fun time you will have. Only 6 inches of snow so far but we'll see what's there in the morning. Act NOW, this is a limited time offer. :P

funkmaster
12-26-2002, 04:56 AM
... sounds like a bunch of cocaine addicts to me ... ! oh sugar daddy ... itīs snowing this christmas ... buachahaha !!

Peaches
12-26-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by ulfie@Dec 26 2002, 02:18 AM
If anyone wants to enjoy a truly white Christmas you're welcome to come shovel my driveway. I won't even charge you for the fun time you will have. Only 6 inches of snow so far but we'll see what's there in the morning. Act NOW, this is a limited time offer. :P
I'm sending the kid there now - do you need his flight information? :bdance: Please feel free to keep him as long as needed - or longer, even....... :awinky:

He manages to date really cute girls - he could be like a puppy for you - there to make the original catch, and you could reel them in! :okthumb:

Mike AI
12-26-2002, 05:32 PM
Ulfie thanks for the kind offer - however that sounds to much like work to me...

:yowsa:

ulfie
12-26-2002, 05:44 PM
Peaches, send him up, I've always wanted a slave, err, I mean houseguest. :P

Mike, you should consider yourself lucky it doesn't snow where you live. It would take a week to shovel your driveway. :o

Ironhorse
12-26-2002, 09:12 PM
This year we started Christmas without snow in Chicago and my 12 year old daughter was really sad..however by nightfall we got dumped loads and loads, I've never seen her so happy :bjump:

Mike AI
12-27-2002, 02:38 AM
Ironhorse that is awesome to hear.... I enjoyed watching the kids in the snow over in Tahoe.... it is so cute watching them.

JFK
12-27-2002, 05:26 PM
We started out Green, on the nite of the 24th ,but by the morning of the25th we had a pile, as well as pile ups all over the roads. but the kids just adored it . So all is well :bjump: :bdance: :bdance: :bjump:

Peaches
12-28-2002, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I know, I'm really pushing it to say we had a White Christmas, but I take what I can get! :bjump:

http://www.onlinebeach.com/snow01.jpg

http://www.onlinebeach.com/snow02.jpg

http://www.onlinebeach.com/snow03.jpg

The last one's blurry, which ticks me off - it's a view from the house down to the lake and it shows snow on the dock (that little whitish thing in the middle of the picture) - which was really neat looking in real life! :)