PDA

View Full Version : My Lawyer Can Beat Up Your Lawyer

SykkBoy
12-18-2002, 07:11 PM
My lawyer is a former marine, is an Italian with a LOT of "Italian" cliets and has a blackbelt in karate....
so, even if he loses, he can kick the shit out of the other lawyer...

Is it funny or tragic when your lawyer sees the opposing lawyer in the parking lot and says "next time you question my motives, I'll pull your large intestine out of your ass and strangle you with it, you punk bitch"?

He is a scary guy, but I like the fact he's a scary guy on my side and not my opposition's side ;)))

And he NEVER has to worry about a late payment from me...I'd sell a kidney to make sure his money is on time ;)))

Last edited by SykkBoy at Dec 18 2002, 07:20 PM

Nickatilynx
12-18-2002, 07:12 PM
I like the sound of him! :)

If ever I need to open a can of whoop ass or alternatively sue someone in Vegas , he's the guy for me.

:agrin:

Vick
12-18-2002, 07:14 PM
Does he perform weddings as well?

Nickatilynx
12-18-2002, 07:17 PM
"next time you question my motives, I'll pull your large intestine out of your ass and strangle you with it, you punk bitch"?

Thats gotta be a threat.

:wnw:

Peaches
12-18-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 18 2002, 08:25 PM
"next time you question my motives, I'll pull your large intestine out of your ass and strangle you with it, you punk bitch"?

Thats gotta be a threat.

For Lance, it's foreplay :okthumb:

SykkBoy
12-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 18 2002, 07:25 PM

Thats gotta be a threat.

Mitch is the kind of guy that could probably do it too...hehehe
or would at least try...

the other lawyer just quietly got into his car without saying a word...

nice to know that if I go to jail, I could probably share a cell with my lawyer ;)

Ironhorse
12-18-2002, 11:58 PM
My lawyer spits out candy when I twist his arm :cdance: