PDA

View Full Version : Deck The Halls, Trim The Tree, Sing A Carol...

SweetT
12-17-2002, 04:07 PM
....cause Santa's coming and NationalNet is having a sale!

Yes, it is our once a year spam....we only have a sale once a year and I did warn you from the very beginning!!

NationalNet is the leader in Quality Adult Web Hosting and historically has been one of the most expensive web hosts in the business....but for one week (and I absolutely mean ONE WEEK) NatNet will match your current providers price with no questions asked. Yes, it is our Great Price Match Guarantee!!

As if matching your current price is not enough, as an added incentive pay No Set Up charges and get a Month FREE!

Still not convinced?? We guarantee that your new account will be setup and ready to go within 24 hours or you get another month free!

Want more??

Sorry...thats as good as it will ever get :)

For more information http://www.natnet.com/special

--T

EricP
12-18-2002, 02:19 AM
Wow.

Thats Great.

Will you even match http://www.rackshack.net/english/index.asp ?

LBBV
12-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by EricP@Dec 18 2002, 02:27 AM
Wow.

Thats Great.

Will you even match http://www.rackshack.net/english/index.asp ?
Yup...just show us one of your invoices from them and we'll match it...no questions asked.

As the deal states on the specials page "Show us what you're paying now....and we'll match it" :-)

This is not about matching other hosts "published" pricing...it's about matching what YOU are currently paying.

To quote something SweetT posted on another board...

"Its like I had a conversation with a guy today:

He said: Will you match ABC's price?
I said: How much are you paying them?
He said: I dont use them, but will you match their price?
I said: Why don't you use them?
He said: Because they are not a good enough provider for me
I said: And you want me to match their price?

The reason that we are matching current prices instead of matching published pricing....too many people won't trust ABC to host their sites, but they want me to match their price.

DONT GET ME WRONG....they get an A for effort....I would be trying the same thing if I were in their shoes....its good business to try. ;)

--T"

Hope this clears it up :D

Billy
12-19-2002, 12:47 AM
Eric I can say that over the years Nat Net has been a great company to deal with, I cannot remember the last time we had a problem. In fact the last time I remember having a problem they still had Sweet T working on the servers, that should tell you how long ago that was !

LBBV is one of the best in the business and you can count on him when you really need something taken care of CORRECTLLY !!

:rokk:

EricP
12-19-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Dec 19 2002, 12:55 AM
Eric I can say that over the years Nat Net has been a great company to deal with, I cannot remember the last time we had a problem. In fact the last time I remember having a problem they still had Sweet T working on the servers, that should tell you how long ago that was !

LBBV is one of the best in the business and you can count on him when you really need something taken care of CORRECTLLY !!

:rokk:
Billy, Trust me...I know..

Who do you think powers all of our High Powered SitePass Servers?!

NatNet has done us very good :)