PDA

View Full Version : Love My Truck

Dianna Vesta
12-08-2002, 05:22 PM
I rented an upscale house close to downtown fort lauderdale. It's an area where crime brews and people just get use to it.

Three months ago my lease on my fancy SUV came due and I decided I'd just drive my old ford pick up for a while until I decided what I was doing withnmy life/career.

I think some of you remember that when I first moved here my 20 foot new Proline was stolen out of my front yard the first week I lived here.

Recently there has ben a host of break-in's in the area. I haven't had any problems since the boat thing. I noticed that the houses that got broken in to were houses that had fancy sports cars parked in the drive.

We're talking serious break-in's where trucks pulled up and took the entire contents of their home.

So I wonder if i should bother with getting another leased truck or leave the old pick up outside. I wonder if it's that or the three BIG ass dogs I have in my house.

JerryW
12-09-2002, 07:32 AM
I looked at buying a house not to far from you (across from the school) and now I'm glad I didn't. :P

If you're right about cars, I have nothing to worry about since my driveway loooks like a used car lot rigt now. :blink:

Dianna Vesta
12-09-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by JerryW@Dec 9 2002, 07:40 AM
I looked at buying a house not to far from you (across from the school) and now I'm glad I didn't. :P

If you're right about cars, I have nothing to worry about since my driveway loooks like a used car lot rigt now. :blink:
Jerry this area is really growing in value and it's so damn close to everything. I just don't want to live in Lauderdale or any city for that matter. I'm soooo ready to move to the country.

I should here about my land today. I already have 15 acres. just waiting for the approval on 17 and home. It's only an hour and half from you. We'll have to do some shoots out here. I'm definately getting horses.

DV

cj
12-09-2002, 09:32 AM
shoots!!?!?? horses?!?!?!?
hmmmmm

:blink: :blink:

Dianna Vesta
12-09-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 9 2002, 09:40 AM
hmmmmm

Hopefully by the spring. You'll have to come check it out.

Summer Internext is going to be in florida,. right?

Winetalk.com
12-09-2002, 09:44 AM
my pit bull can be leased at a reasonable price...
;-)))

cj
12-09-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Dec 9 2002, 09:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Dec 9 2002, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Dec 9 2002, 09:40 AM
hmmmmm

Hopefully by the spring. You'll have to come check it out.

Summer Internext is going to be in florida,. right?[/b][/quote]
if the weather is as pleasant as the last show, i hope so!!

only a couple of really hot days the week i was there ;-)

i'm visiting for a couple of days in january after the show, can you make sure its warm please? last xmas i was there and it was FREEZING COLD!! (well, for us warm weather folk) ;-)

we could take some photos of serge with the horses for oprano caption contests!!!!

Dianna Vesta
12-09-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by cj@Dec 9 2002, 09:57 AM
we could take some photos of serge with the horses for oprano caption contests!!!!
I don't think I'll close until Jan 30th and no horses for at least 2 months.

I can think of lots of photos I'd like to take of Serge! :agrin: