PDA

View Full Version : Any One Wanna Help A Doe Eyed Long Legged Brunette

dougheyes
12-04-2002, 11:12 AM
Okay, I have searched high and low, and even in between (lol) I am looking for a list of DVD/VHS Distributors ( all of em' ) I Looked at the AVn biz list and it seems incomplete. I have several titles of slammin ( hehe ) action and I would like to get it shopped, any one out there wanna gimme some dirrection before the big bad wolf gets me??? :gbounce:

Mike AI
12-04-2002, 11:19 AM
Lets see a photo of these eyes and legs!!

:D :D :lol: :yowsa:

dougheyes
12-04-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 4 2002, 08:27 AM
Lets see a photo of these eyes and legs!!

:D :D :lol: :yowsa:
:o :nyanya: :butt: well then do you have a list for me MR WOLF?

Torone
12-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Mike,
Don't forget Kate!

Dougheyes,
Forget the wolf. Show those pics to the Big Bull... :cdance:

Vick
12-04-2002, 04:43 PM
Forget both of them .....
If you have long legs and doe eyes you might be Venison

Show me the BarBque Sauce :D

dougheyes
12-04-2002, 05:38 PM
:inlove: and who said we were overrun with perverts, LOL, settle down boys I am not ya'lls type...LOL...But I love eager men!
But back to business ( I too have a one track mind ) and they don't call me DOUGHeyes for nothing. So if a nice, gallant male or female ( hey I am equal opportunity too ! ) can help me out in my quest I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT :P :yowsa: :nyanya:

Mutt
12-04-2002, 05:47 PM
what do you mean "I am not ya'lls type"? How do u know that?

but anyway, you are looking for a list of adult DVD/Video distributors........ how many did u find in AVN?
I am sure the adult video business is dominated by a handful of large distributors who control the majority of wholesale sales. I'm also sure there are probably hundreds of little sub-distributors sprinkled all across the U.S and most other countries. But it would be smarter to try the big ones first. I have heard it is not easy to get these people to carry new lines, there is already a glut of videos saturating that business. But if your stuff is good I'm sure somebody will want to distribute it.

Very rough business for the small production companies, get screwed more than the chicks in the videos.

Nickatilynx
12-04-2002, 05:53 PM
Good Marketing though.

Look how many views compared ....to say.....RawAlex's "Arrest them all"
thread

:moon:

dougheyes...you are a guy aren't ya!

;) :)

(Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

:biglaugh:

slavdogg
12-04-2002, 07:06 PM
where can i get some DVDs feutiring small production companies getting fucked in the ass by large dominant production companies ?

Mutt
12-04-2002, 07:20 PM
i think every small production company, be it adult or mainstream, gets fucked by bigger production and distribution companies.

that's why the Net has been so great for so many people, OxIdeas and the other people who do their own videos didn't have to rely on anybody else to get their videos out in front of the public, and it's their cash register, not the distributors. None of the big adult video companies pay anything up front, it's all on consignment, and their payment terms are bad, takes months to get paid for the stuff that they did move.

Dianna Vesta
12-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by dougheyes@Dec 4 2002, 11:20 AM
Okay, I have searched high and low, and even in between (lol) I am looking for a list of DVD/VHS Distributors ( all of em' ) I Looked at the AVn biz list and it seems incomplete. I have several titles of slammin ( hehe ) action and I would like to get it shopped, any one out there wanna gimme some dirrection before the big bad wolf gets me??? :gbounce:
Ohhhhh wonder who that might be???

:zoinks:

Nickatilynx
12-04-2002, 07:26 PM
I have no idea DV , but I for one am huffing and puffing :)

Vick
12-04-2002, 07:41 PM
I still want some Venison Sausage .... ground that is he he he

dougheyes
12-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Dec 4 2002, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Dec 4 2002, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dougheyes@Dec 4 2002, 11:20 AM
Ohhhhh wonder who that might be???

:zoinks:[/b][/quote]
Hey Dianna, we both know who this is :P
See fellas, Diana can vouch for me I am not the typical girl...If It ain't got ropes and rubber bands it 'aint worth doing. --\

Mike AI
12-04-2002, 11:59 PM
See fellas, Diana can vouch for me I am not the typical girl...If It ain't got ropes and rubber bands it 'aint worth doing. --\

and the nickname DoeEyes sounds so sweet.....

Torone
12-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by dougheyes@Dec 4 2002, 05:46 PM
settle down boys I am not ya'lls type
What? You're not female? You're not breathing? :nyanya:

dougheyes
12-05-2002, 11:18 AM
FEMALE and BREATHING! :rolleyes: SO does anyone have some 411 for me in regards to getting these titles shopped!

Dianna Vesta
12-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by dougheyes@Dec 5 2002, 11:26 AM
FEMALE and BREATHING! :rolleyes: SO does anyone have some 411 for me in regards to getting these titles shopped!
I don't think you're going to get information that easy without paying your dues. You should know that. It's a lot of fucking around then sharing. ESPECIALLY on Oprano! :yowsa:

Everyone pays their dues. It's all about favors and when you take them be prepared to give them back.

:biglaugh:

Then again is you show your tits someone might send some info in private message. :cdance:

Dravyk
12-05-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 5 2002, 01:40 PM
Then again is you show your tits someone might send some info in private message. :cdance:
Oh thanks, Dianna!!

I now have Shok sending me Private Messages showing me pics of his man-boobies!! :(

Almighty Colin
12-05-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 4 2002, 06:01 PM
Good Marketing though.

Look how many views compared ....to say.....RawAlex's "Arrest them all"
thread

:
That's what I like about you, Nick. Your attitude is always "What can I gain from this?" .. even if it is a random post from a drag-queen using a nickname "DoeEyes".

dougheyes
12-05-2002, 02:20 PM
I will not be showing my tits !

unless... ( ah forget it ) :moon:

Dianna Vesta
12-05-2002, 03:19 PM
On Oprano you get more with tits, ass or an awesome sense of humor.

Nickatilynx
12-05-2002, 03:32 PM

Thank you :)

Almighty Colin
12-05-2002, 03:35 PM
Oh, it's DOUGH eyes

That is more clever. Upgrade of perception included.

Dianna Vesta
12-05-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 5 2002, 03:40 PM

Thank you :)
OK Nick- which are you?

Nickatilynx
12-05-2002, 03:49 PM
All three Baby! All three :)

Edd
12-05-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 5 2002, 03:27 PM
:redance: PEARL ALERT! PEARL ALERT! :redance:

That HAS to be one if ever I've heard one, Dianna! You're in the running! :rokk:

Dianna Vesta
12-05-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Edd+Dec 5 2002, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Dec 5 2002, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Dec 5 2002, 03:27 PM
:redance: PEARL ALERT! PEARL ALERT! :redance:

That HAS to be one if ever I've heard one, Dianna! You're in the running! :rokk:[/b][/quote]
Oh cool! Where's my prize???

hey is there any way I can get one of those blue shirts you sent in med?

But I still want my prize.

dougheyes
12-05-2002, 07:44 PM
as your prize I will wear that green croset you loved so much with that black tu tu! Remember that number?
P.s. Fellas I am all girl, not a boy, never been one, but love to play with them :)

dougheyes
12-05-2002, 07:46 PM
as your prize I will wear that green croset you loved so much with that black tu tu! Remember that number?
P.s. Fellas I am all girl, not a boy, never been one, but love to play with them :)

Dianna Vesta
12-05-2002, 07:51 PM
Ok then a pic for oprano. We'll kill two stones- you're a girl (which I already know) and you pass the Oprano tit's and ass contest which i know you will! :agrin: