PDA

View Full Version : You Make The Call! R-n Or Imposter?

Mutt
12-03-2002, 02:40 AM
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...&threadid=91593 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91593)

this could be good :gbounce:

Mike AI
12-03-2002, 02:46 AM
Fake.

Todd his the nail on the head, R-n is always FM.

Funny though.

Mutt
12-03-2002, 02:55 AM
yeah, somebody said the imposter changed the profile he signed up with, had Florida as his location and removed it. So the imposter is from Florida probably.

somebody who wants to embarass JoeE.

oh well, it could have been a good one.

SykkBoy
12-03-2002, 03:27 AM
fake
other than the little brawl with KK and Brad once upon a time, he only posts there to tout his radio show and I haven't even seen a post for that in quite sometime...

I'm not the biggest fan of Ron, but I think impersonating him like that is in extremely poor taste......

sextoyking
12-03-2002, 03:29 AM
Sykk,

you said it bro.

bad taste for sure and immature.

Fm's always been good in my book.

Mike AI
12-03-2002, 03:35 AM
Yeah, R-n does not deserve to be dragged in the middle of any shit.... he starts enough on his own!

Praise R-n.

What about JoeE?
CEN Admits Shaving
by D.U.C. (send email to D.U.C.)

Joseph Elkind aka JoeE sent me a copy of an incriminating email by the operator of CEN, Fabian, to owner John Bennett on 2/13/02 about a thread on www.gofuckyourself about CEN's email program Emailbucks.

Fabian wrote JB: "Will try to read those boards... don't have the time for it ;-(

"We do 'shave' some .. no other way to keep it profitable .. will come up with some new tricks to give more back to the webmasters."

JB replies to Fabian: "Me neither, was actually looking for clickcash info."

Here's the thread under discussion at www.gofuckyourself.com thread .

Zubr writes on a www.gofuckyourself.com thread about CEN's Emailbucks program: CEN used to be a very respective company and paid on time every week. But now my rates dropped at least 20 times.. they just don't track. As for the payment, there's no trouble for sending $20 checks on time

CEN operator Fabian writes: I personally manage Emailbucks on a day-to-day base. Database is growing fast and therefor it's getting harder to get 'unique' signups ..on the other hand: you know for sure you will get a check ;-).

If you're having ratio problems my suggestion is to select a 'niche' panel, e.g. the amateurlist is obvious smaller then the celebrity list and thus automatically more unique signups.

If anyone is experiencing any stats problem or the reported '50% of the time they don't count' simply email me and we will check it out.

With close to 30.000 affliates and millions of emails coming in per month it's somewhat hard to monitor each and every account.

sextoyking
12-03-2002, 03:50 AM
Mike,

interesting article.

Jb as always been a stand up guy when doing business with us. Shit he always pays early.

but this is none of my biz, so........................

peace

*KK*
12-03-2002, 05:11 AM
Hmm, where there is smoke, might there be fire?

Monk
12-03-2002, 10:11 AM
There is not any lack of doubt in my mind that the person from the GFY thread is not Ron Levi

:D

Nickatilynx
12-03-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of Ron, but I think impersonating him

HE SAID R-N!!!!!!

Stone him!!!!!!!!!!

:moon:

:agrin: :agrin: :agrin:

Julene
12-03-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Mutt@Dec 3 2002, 12:03 AM
yeah, somebody said the imposter changed the profile he signed up with, had Florida as his location and removed it. So the imposter is from Florida probably.

somebody who wants to embarass JoeE.

oh well, it could have been a good one.
I am noticed the fl.. LOL...

Did you get my email, Mutt ?