PDA

View Full Version : Reality Scam- Good But Lame Concept

Dianna Vesta
12-02-2002, 04:14 PM
This guy post this:

>>>Actually the girls shot the video and gave it to me - I then interviewed them, edited the footage into a movie (incorporating the footage they shot with the interviews I shot), and built the website. It's not so much to make $ but to prove a point and show the world women can fight back and they will not be victims any longer.

A percentage of the profits will be going to rape crisis centers.

http://www.jackgirlz.com/video/promoHS.wmv

Yea right!

My reply to him was:

Come on now- I've shot and directed some reality shoots. I know the game pretty damn well. Those shoots are staged and your marketing scheme to donate money won't appeal to the hard dicks that will buy memberships.

I'm totally into female domination and to me this is no different then that bum fight show except that these guys "might" like getting their asses beat. My guess is it's all a game.

You want real brutal reality? Come over my house, give me consent and I'll make this movie look like it came form the Disney archives.

::rolling eyes:::

Dianna Vesta

So what do you think? A scam? What do you think of the concept?

Dianna Vesta
12-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Actually that was suppose to say lame but GOOD concept.

RawAlex
12-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Good concept, perhaps, but maybe a little bit TOO niche for it's own good...

That just isn't domination, that is domination with public humiliation and degradation... that is pretty narrow.

The claim of "this is real" is likely to get them a knock on the door one day too... bumfights all over again.

Alex

Dianna Vesta
12-02-2002, 04:46 PM
I don't even see niche value per say as much as a freak show. I think it could be a good concept if it was developed right even if it was staged.

I own www.bitchrevenge.com or brutalbitch.com - if guys (or girls) wana see some asses getting kicked they need to do better then that.

Wow, I think I know just the people to shoot that!

I got the girls we just need the guys. Any one wanna be a star?

:rolleyes:

SykkBoy
12-02-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 2 2002, 04:54 PM
I don't even see niche value per say as much as a freak show. I think it could be a good concept if it was developed right even if it was staged.

I own www.bitchrevenge.com or brutalbitch.com - if guys (or girls) wana see some asses getting kicked they need to do better then that.

I'll do it...I need a good beating...

Mutt
12-02-2002, 05:01 PM
http://www.whippedass.com

Shot and operated by the same company that does FuckingMachines.com, WiredPussy.com, ButtMachineBoys.com .......... it started out with guys getting whipped and dominated but they changed over to just chicks humiliating and whipping other chicks. I can only deduce that they discovered their customers preferred watching girls over watching some meek guy get dominated.

SykkBoy
12-02-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Dec 2 2002, 04:54 PM

um, this will be staged, right?

Dianna Vesta
12-03-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Mutt@Dec 2 2002, 05:09 PM
http://www.whippedass.com

Shot and operated by the same company that does FuckingMachines.com, WiredPussy.com, ButtMachineBoys.com .......... it started out with guys getting whipped and dominated but they changed over to just chicks humiliating and whipping other chicks. I can only deduce that they discovered their customers preferred watching girls over watching some meek guy get dominated.
I know them. The traffic they have was always male doms- chicks in bondage. I think they concluded that was their market.

There is a market for femdoms or what I think would be a hot market is done correctly is hot young girls corrupting shy nerds. It would have a slight twist and kink here and there but a basic seduction.

Just kinky little bitches.