PDA

View Full Version : Saints Own Bucs!

Mike AI
12-02-2002, 12:19 AM
How about them Saints? They played well, as a team, instead like a bunch of chumps!!

We match up well against the Bucs, but we still have problems with Atlanta.

Maybe I am a curse - I gave my ticekts away this week, so maybe I am bad luck. If it takes me not going to games, and picking against them in Pick'em I will do it!!

:yowsa: :blink: :yowsa:

Where are all those Bucs fans?? I know we have a bunch here!!!

:nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya:

SweetT
12-02-2002, 12:24 AM
First let me say that you are right about owning the Bucs. You seem to have their number.

However, let me state for the record that I have NO WISHES to go for three against the Saints. I like you a ton, Michael, but I hope that you guys fold up the rest of the season for our own benefit :)

I would LOVE to go to Tampa this weekend....interested in a road trip?

--T

Mike AI
12-02-2002, 12:30 AM
I will already be in Orlando - sp I could drive to Tampa for the game!

Lets hit it..... round up sharky!!

:D :D

ulfie
12-02-2002, 12:39 AM
That was a great game! Glad to see the Saints win. Makes things more interesting in the NFC.

Is everyone going to FL this week? I leave tomorrow. Can't wait to get out of the snow for a week. :D

Almighty Colin
12-02-2002, 05:46 AM
Yeah = Saints do match up very well against Bucs. So does Philly.

Saints kick and punt coverage was amazing.

bpj
12-02-2002, 11:08 AM
Who Dat!
What a race in the NFC South!
Let's see.... the Saints sweep the Bucs.... the Falcoons sweep the Saints.... then they all beat the rest of the NFL! WTF ???

Sure would like to see the Bucs beat the Coons, then lose one more game!

MAYBE the Saints can run the table from here on out..... (crossin fingers)!

sharky
12-03-2002, 10:04 AM
I was too busy in NYC to watch majority of the game:-(

too little - too late:-(

Road trip?
Come on down guys! I can try to get my hands on a few extra tickets if you like. Just LMK.

Do you guys like tailgating?
:-))))

SweetT
12-03-2002, 10:57 AM
BPJ...I agree with the first part of your post :)

Look at the NFC South....the one division that they said would be "mundane at best".....and THREE of the four teams are already a cinch to make the playoffs.

As for the last part of your post.....

I would hate to come up to the mountains and tell all of your neighbors that you are a Cajun Lover! You haven't lived in the South as long as I have....trust me when I tell you that some of them boys up there aren't as rusty in the lynching department as you may think :))))))

I really want to see the Saints meet Green Bay in the first round of the playoffs (preferrably in Green Bay) because I do not want to have to beat the Saints three times in one year. Of course, I would prefer the Falcons to have a bye week that week ;)

--T

SweetT
12-03-2002, 10:59 AM
Sharky....

I am still trying to work it out on my end...but if we come down for the game I would LOVE to tailgate with you guys.

We took the bus to Jacksonville a few weeks ago for the Georgia/Florida game....we started tailgating at 1pm for a 7:40 kick off!!!! Needless to say, we KNOW how to tailgate :)

--T

bpj
12-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by SweetT@Dec 3 2002, 11:05 AM
I would hate to come up to the mountains and tell all of your neighbors that you are a Cajun Lover! You haven't lived in the South as long as I have....trust me when I tell you that some of them boys up there aren't as rusty in the lynching department as you may think :))))))

SweeT.... you got me confused with Wig! He's the hillbilly redneck of north Georgia
I was born in the bayous of south La (N.O.) and am half coon-ass! (My mother's maiden name is Plaisance)... trust me, I KNOW what being a southern boy is all about! ;-))) :nyanya:

A little bit of Southern Hospitality! (http://achdebit.com)

bpj
12-03-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by SweetT@Dec 3 2002, 11:05 AM
I really want to see the Saints meet Green Bay in the first round of the playoffs (preferrably in Green Bay) because I do not want to have to beat the Saints three times in one year. Of course, I would prefer the Falcons to have a bye week that week ;)

--T
Sorry T..... it Ain't gonna happen a third time! ;-)
Who Dat! ???

Mike AI
12-03-2002, 02:26 PM
I always knew I liked BPJ better then WIG for a reason!!

:P

SweetT
12-03-2002, 05:36 PM
BPJ.....DOH, I did get you confused for a minute....my bad. However, as a TRUE southern redneck, we consider Cajuns to be even LESS southern than Hillbillies!!! (so you got no points there, either hehehehe)

--T

bpj
12-03-2002, 06:20 PM
hehe :biglaugh:

wig
12-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 3 2002, 02:34 PM
I always knew I liked BPJ better then WIG for a reason!!

:P
Blow me! :yowsa: