PDA

View Full Version : It Was Ugly....

SweetT
12-01-2002, 04:48 PM
WOO HOOOO!!!!!

Yes, Vick had over 300 yards, but he made some costly mistakes. Tribute the Vikings continued trouble with penalties and the Falcons defense...but as they say, a win is a win.

I surely hope the Falcons look better next week against Tampa or we will lose bad.

--T

ulfie
12-01-2002, 04:52 PM
And they covered!! :bjump:

TheEnforcer
12-01-2002, 05:40 PM
Vick is quite good but I'll be VERY interested to see how he will do if he has to play in snow, cold, and possible driving snowstorms at places Like Philly and Green Bay in the playoffs.

voodooman
12-01-2002, 05:57 PM
Vick is a GOD!!!

BTW, how bout da Chiefs???

:rokk: :rokk:

SweetT
12-01-2002, 06:02 PM
Ulfie....From your lips.... :)

TE....I think we are *ALL* interested in seeing that.....but let's remember that this is *always* the topic of converstion every December-January and if it were really that big of a deal then Chicago, GreenBay and New England would be the only Superbowl contenders every year.

VooDoo....got to give credit to the Cheifs. Very well played game :)

--T

TheEnforcer
12-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by SweetT@Dec 1 2002, 06:10 PM

TE....I think we are *ALL* interested in seeing that.....but let's remember that this is *always* the topic of converstion every December-January and if it were really that big of a deal then Chicago, GreenBay and New England would be the only Superbowl contenders every year.

--T
nah.. you still need a good team to get them in the position to play at your place come playoff time!! But once you get that good team and get the position.. look out. As an example the Packers have never lost a playoff game at Lambeau Field but last year they didn't have it all the way through and got bounced.

Mike AI
12-01-2002, 07:45 PM
I hate Vick - I hate the Falcons!!!

:o :P

Defenses are gonig to have to figure him out. His is a threat only at running, I do not know why defenses do not figure it out on big downs, 3rd and long - Vick IS GOING TO RUN!!!!

He is very fast, probably fastest person in NFL right now, and have major moves.... he is the Michael Jordan of Football. Only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that running QBs normally do not last long in the league.

TheEnforcer
12-01-2002, 07:49 PM
He'll eventually miss a bunch of games because he's looking one way on a run and then...

BAM!!

some middle linebacker will knock him into the middle of next week!!

:yowsa:

cj
12-01-2002, 07:52 PM
for most of this thread i thought you were talking about our very own vick, and wondered why he was on the field for the falcons

<_<