PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Be The First To Say.....

SweetT
12-01-2002, 12:12 AM
GO SAINTS!!!!

Cruising around the net, it looks like many of the experts are thinking that the Saints could pull this one out......I sure hope so :)

--T

Mike AI
12-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Gee, thanks!!

I think your title is very accurate "cockhoslter in training!!"

:yowsa: :yowsa:

I gave my tickets away to some other sucker, won't watch Saints in person until they play like a team instead a bunch of chumps! :steemed:

sextoyking
12-01-2002, 03:17 AM
Mike,

you think the Saints got it bad, look at my seahawks!!! :grrr:

SweetT
12-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Granted Michael, the Saints have looked pretty bad the past 2 weeks....but if they are true to form they will play perfect football tonight. I am surely banking on it!! I want to get the Bucs within a half game as we travel to Tampa.

GO SAINTS!!!!

I am going to run out and pick me up a Deuce jersey real quick before the game...be back soon!!

--T

Billy
12-01-2002, 05:15 PM
T... why don't you run out and run over Vick : )

SweetT
12-01-2002, 05:57 PM
run over him???

Hell, I would take a bullet for him!!! :)

--T

TheEnforcer
12-01-2002, 07:13 PM
I am cheering for the Saints in this game!! Need a win by them to help our quest for home field advantage for the playoffs. Unfortunately the Rams aren't helping in that cause by sucking ass versus Philly. Kurt Warner has been completely worthless for the Rams this year and barring some very unlikely late game magic will have led the Rams to an 0-7 record in his starts this year.

Almighty Colin
12-01-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 1 2002, 01:44 AM
Gee, thanks!!

I think your title is very accurate "cockhoslter in training!!"

:yowsa: :yowsa:

I gave my tickets away to some other sucker, won't watch Saints in person until they play like a team instead a bunch of chumps! :steemed:
Mike Ai is a Fair weather fan?!

I woulda never guessed.

SweetT
12-02-2002, 12:20 AM
Colin....NEVER! I think it is just his style. I think he learned it from Grimm.....I will never forget sitting at a Black Jack table with Grimm as he just kicked, screamed, moaned, complained, and cussed about how bad the cards were and how much he hated gambling.....when the Pit Boss came over and said "Mr. Smith, aren't you up about $25,000???", Grimm replied, "Yes, this is just my strategy"

WOOO HOOOO!!! I am much more confident going to Tampa next week with the Bucs coming off of a loss to the Saints. My boys are only 1/2 game out of first place so this will be HUGELY important for us!!!

VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK

--T

Mike AI
12-02-2002, 12:25 AM
Yeah I have been a fan of the Saints since I was born, my dad has had season tickets since the first year. He has been there for 37 years... so I know what being a fan of the saints is!!!

However, tonight they played liek a real team, no turnovers, no penalties - Offense, Defesne and Special TEams all chipping in!!

So now Sweet T who do I want to win the game next week? I am thinking the Bucs, since if we end up teid record wise with Bucs we own the tie breaker against them.

I hope both teams lose.... can that be possible??? :redance: :redance:

But tonight I go to sleep with a smile on my face!!! :D :D

Billy
12-02-2002, 02:41 AM
Mike what would happen if the game next week ended up in a tie ? ?

Just wondering !

O Sharky.. I know you are around.. I just have one thing to say to you :nyanya: