PDA

View Full Version : Mark Tiarra Gets His Ass Kicked...again

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 07:35 AM
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...&threadid=90959 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90959)

Opti
11-29-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 30 2002, 12:43 AM
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...&threadid=90959 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90959)

The post by Todd about half way down the page is by far the best of the thread :rokk:

(Todd.. are you interested in some contract board whore work?) :wnw:

BigCash
11-29-2002, 10:12 AM
Mark T. is not the only one who got his "ass kicked".
Looks like its "discredit the designers month" at GFY.

Last edited by BigCash at Nov 29 2002, 07:21 AM

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BigCash@Nov 29 2002, 10:20 AM
Mark T. is not the only one who got his "ass kicked".
Seems like "discredit the designers month" at GFY.
hahahahah, GFYers killed everybody else, designers are the only ones left to hunt for
;-))

http://161.58.5.90/vinny/pants.wav

MarkTiarra
11-29-2002, 01:14 PM
What the hell got into people's corn flakes this week? Anyway I posted a response there. I'm not 100% sure who the guy is but I think it's from a logo job I referred to Uncle Tony. Uncle Tony was never an employee but did work as a contractor for me. He was working and still is working for Max Cash around when this job came through. So if making a bad referall or ever being associated with someone who didn't do a job correctly makes me a bad guy then I guess you have to point the finger at everyone the guy ever worked with and is working with. ::sigh::

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 29 2002, 01:22 PM
What the hell got into people's corn flakes this week? Anyway I posted a response there. I'm not 100% sure who the guy is but I think it's from a logo job I referred to Uncle Tony. Uncle Tony was never an employee but did work as a contractor for me. He was working and still is working for Max Cash around when this job came through. So if making a bad referall or ever being associated with someone who didn't do a job correctly makes me a bad guy then I guess you have to point the finger at everyone the guy ever worked with and is working with. ::sigh::
did you really threaten the guy with law suit?

MarkTiarra
11-29-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 29 2002, 10:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 29 2002, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MarkTiarra@Nov 29 2002, 01:22 PM
did you really threaten the guy with law suit?[/b][/quote]
I'm trying to remember the whole thing... I'm not even sure this is the same guy. If I recall correctly I had tried to explain at the time to the guy that Tony was a contractor and all I did was make a referral to him. I believe Tony billed him directly and my involvement never went past the initial contact.

So it would be like someone coming to you for traffic, Serge... you don't have any so you send them to whomever. They don't like the traffic then come back to you saying they are going to post on the board how you deal in dishonest traffic. My response at the time was that it would be defamatory to attack my reputation as if it was a job I did and I would pursue legal action if I was attacked in such a manner.

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 29 2002, 01:33 PM

So it would be like someone coming to you for traffic, Serge... you don't have any so you send them to whomever. They don't like the traffic then come back to you saying they are going to post on the board how you deal in dishonest traffic. My response at the time was that it would be defamatory to attack my reputation as if it was a job I did and I would pursue legal action if I was attacked in such a manner.
Mark,
you are wrong...
when SSS, Inc stopped cutting checks for Scott, Dean, Timon, etc,
I recomended the guys to use JOHN and we are not talking fuckin' logo there, we are talking about millions of dollars passing thru his hands on the monthly basis.

If he fucked those guys by taking money for payments to webmasters and run away with them instead, where do you think my friends would come to recover them?

to me...

I cherish my recomendations and people I do/did business with,
whci in effect made raising Oprano from scratch to Big 3 boards an easy job.

The way the whole story sounds to me that you can say with 100% certanty:
I am NOT legally responcible for my refferal/advice,
so take anything coming out of my mouth with a grain of salt, as people I recomend I know nothing about...

Mark,
no wonder
"You should have bought the squirrel" is my new #1 position in buisness and in life
;-)))

MarkTiarra
11-29-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 29 2002, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 29 2002, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MarkTiarra@Nov 29 2002, 01:33 PM

Mark,
you are wrong...
when SSS, Inc stopped cutting checks for Scott, Dean, Timon, etc,
I recomended the guys to use JOHN and we are not talking fuckin' logo there, we are talking about millions of dollars passing thru his hands on the monthly basis.

If he fucked those guys by taking money for payments to webmasters and run away with them instead, where do you think my friends would come to recover them?

to me...

I cherish my recomendations and people I do/did business with,
whci in effect made raising Oprano from scratch to Big 3 boards an easy job.

The way the whole story sounds to me that you can say with 100% certanty:
I am NOT legally responcible for my refferal/advice,
so take anything coming out of my mouth with a grain of salt, as people I recomend I know nothing about...

Mark,
no wonder
"You should have bought the squirrel" is my new #1 position in buisness and in life
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I have no idea what buying a squirrel has to do with this but we are talking about a small logo job that the guy asked me to do and I couldn't at the time because I was too busy. I recommended in good faith he go to Tony because his price would be low and the guy had done good by me. So you are saying that you are of the opinion that because I made that referral and he paid Tony directly that I should have offered him a refund? So if someone comes to you to ask about hosting then they have a problem with the host, you are going to give them their money back? That's one hell of a stretch,

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 29 2002, 02:11 PM

I have no idea what buying a squirrel has to do with this but we are talking about a small logo job that the guy asked me to do and I couldn't at the time because I was too busy. I recommended in good faith he go to Tony because his price would be low and the guy had done good by me. So you are saying that you are of the opinion that because I made that referral and he paid Tony directly that I should have offered him a refund? So if someone comes to you to ask about hosting then they have a problem with the host, you are going to give them their money back? That's one hell of a stretch,
Squirrel...
if you saw the movie Rat's race,
you'd know what I am talking about
;-)
otherwise, never mind
;-))

as for what were you supposed to do,
it ain't my business,
you and me operate/operated on a different principles thru our entire buisness lives,
you do what best for you,
I always did what best for me
;-))

MarkTiarra
11-29-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 29 2002, 11:18 AM

you and me operate/operated on a different principles thru our entire buisness lives,

Truer words have never been spoken. =]

Winetalk.com
11-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra+Nov 29 2002, 02:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MarkTiarra @ Nov 29 2002, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 29 2002, 11:18 AM

Truer words have never been spoken. =][/b][/quote]
..which is the reason people talk about your lack of integrity with illustrations and samples and not about mine
;-)))

Mutt
11-29-2002, 05:20 PM
http://www.opranoplus.com/smilies/laugh.gif