PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Webmasters

Bobby Vicious
11-28-2002, 04:03 PM
Hi , this is my first post to this board and was wondering the best course of action for foreign webmasters to deal with third party processors in this post 11/16 VISA dilema ? Are there any foreign webmasters using Verotel or Jettis with any success for CC processing. If not, who are you using or recomend and to what extent? many Thanks. :wnw:

art
11-28-2002, 05:08 PM
Bobby,

I switched from Paycom to Jettis for my (very small) paysite, because they offer a solution for EU webmasters.

Jettis has an excellent support (and sales) staff, and seems to tread carefully, which I consider to be a good thing for a processor. So far their system seems reliable with decent throughput, although it seems a bit slow.

I have some small problems because I do not have a standard membership site setup, and their system is not flexible enough to smoothly integrate with my site. This won't be a problem at all for most people though.

Based on the month that I have been with them, I can definitely recommend Jettis.

I can't tell you much about Verotel, other than the fact that I don't know anyone who I trust that uses them.. (which is already enough reason for me not to use them either, I am not an adventurous type :yowsa:).

Greetings,

Art

sextoyking
11-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Art,

you are correct, Jettis is and can be trusted. ken and company right a very good, tight operation over there.

I have sent a few design clients there way, and they have all told me good things. Checks are always on time, and Plus the biggie, excellent support.

todd

Bobby Vicious
11-29-2002, 01:44 AM
Thanks guys. I've already contacted them ( Jettis) about 48 hrs. ago , I've only gotten an email reply saying that a rep will be in contact. I guess everyone is out getting hammered for Thanksgiving. No problem I guess I'll here from them after the Holiday weekend.

If anyone out tere has any more info, shoot. I'm listening!

Thankyou I'll be here all week :-) :rokk: