PDA

View Full Version : Mark Tiarra, Are You A Crook?

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 06:56 PM
The first thing is you spammed Oprano but we really need a banner to Oprano. You seem to have everyone BUT Oprano linked. I think that is a fuckin insult.

Also, I found these pictures in your Portfolio, which are HiRise content, content they have NEVER licsensed to anyone. I know you understand the importance of Copyright issues....or do you need an explanation?

http://www.lumyr.com/lumyr6/portfolio/examplegallery/

http://www.lumyr.com/lumyr6/portfolio/exam...egallery/58.jpg (http://www.lumyr.com/lumyr6/portfolio/examplegallery/58.jpg)

http://www.lumyr.com/lumyr6/portfolio/exam...gallery/374.jpg (http://www.lumyr.com/lumyr6/portfolio/examplegallery/374.jpg)

also...

how is your son doing? I asked you 3 times and still don't have an answe...

what would Buddah do?

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:01 PM
people say he might be!

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...&threadid=90546 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90546)

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:06 PM
Mark, as the good movie Rat's Race says:
"You should have bought the squirrel"

Nickatilynx
11-26-2002, 07:10 PM
Frankly, I'm shocked!!!! :agrin:

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 26 2002, 07:18 PM
Frankly, I'm shocked!!!! :agrin:
Nick,
I am not...
Scoundrells are everywhere!

Nickatilynx
11-26-2002, 07:22 PM
Nick,
I am not...

Scoundrels are indeed everywhere..
Ahem ;)

But most have never purported to be anything else.

:yowsa:

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Nov 26 2002, 07:31 PM

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 26 2002, 07:30 PM
Nick,
I am not...

Scoundrels are indeed everywhere..
Ahem ;)

But most have never purported to be anything else.

:yowsa:
bullshit!
Goebbels you quoted earlier today loved animals, he really did!

MarkTiarra
11-26-2002, 07:28 PM
Serge, I just replied to Mike's email. That you would post to a board before he and I had a chance to speak is pretty weird. I don't know what got up your butt about me... I've always stayed out of your way and I have seen you do some very unethical things. For you to call me a crook is quite the irony.

Issues at hand:

1) Gallery with unlicensed content... Certainly a mistake on my part. I had my guys put up two galleries for examples which were supposed to have Matrix content (as you see #2 was correct) and my boy never never changed gallery one from what he downloaded from a site as "girls he wants to fuck." But Mike saw it and emailed me and so I corrected it immediately. Obviously the page is just to show gallery layouts and the pics have no bearing on the presentation so you can't even say I was trying to steal pics to make money from drawing viewers. It's just ridiculous.

2) Not having an Oprano link... LUMYR's link pop-up was formed from using Dman's auto submit script for webmaster resources. I have since added a couple links to people who wrote and requested them as a link exchange. Oprano did not participate in the group of sites in his tool so it never showed. Mike has emailed me and asked for a link. Simple enough... that's how XNations got on there too. To say I'm some kind of "crook" for not having a link before one was even asked for. That's just silly.

So all that said, I hope anyone with any sense would see that issue #1 is a stupid mistake and I had nothing to gain from using anything but the content I paid for from Matrix and that issue #2 has nothing to do with the word, "crook."

So I would ask that you apologize for being so hasty and honorous in your remarks, especially considering the good number of times you know I would have had the opportunity NOT to give you the benefit of the doubt on something that looked fishy on your end.

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 26 2002, 07:36 PM
Serge, I just replied to Mike's email. That you would post to a board before he and I had a chance to speak is pretty weird. I don't know what got up your butt about me... I've always stayed out of your way and I have seen you do some very unethical things.
you did???

name me one..
I am exemplary net citizen,
I never did a single unethical thing in my life and you were staying out of my way for a one reason only..
I shit a lot and it stinks to high heavens.

why you out of all people had to steal Mike's content?

unethical my ass,
you now need to apologise to me..

how is your son doing, BTW?

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:33 PM
So I would ask that you apologize for being so hasty and honorous in your remarks, especially considering the good number of times you know I would have had the opportunity NOT to give you the benefit of the doubt on something that looked fishy on your end.

name one..
put up, or shut up
(--Ronald Reagan in hsi address to Gorbachev)

MarkTiarra
11-26-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 26 2002, 04:41 PM

name one..
put up, or shut up
(--Ronald Reagan in hsi address to Gorbachev)
Pink Bits traffic buy in which they caught the click counts being off. You asked me to keep quiet. Of course this was on the phone in California.

Dinner in NJ... and I quote "One... two... clicks for you... One... two... three... four clicks for me..." Have five witensses for that one, two of which work for Max Cash now.

Can't say I know you did anything wrong but if I was not giving you the benefit of the doubt then I would have thought something was up.

And the boy is good, although I don't know what that has to do with this.

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra@Nov 26 2002, 07:46 PM

Pink Bits traffic buy in which they caught the click counts being off. You asked me to keep quiet. Of course this was on the phone in California.

Dinner in NJ... and I quote "One... two... clicks for you... One... two... three... four clicks for me..." Have five witensses for that one, two of which work for Max Cash now.

Can't say I know you did anything wrong but if I was not giving you the benefit of the doubt then I would have thought something was up.

are you nuts??
will ScottPinkBits collaborate your story?
you mixed me up with somebody else,
Scott and me fuck each other in the ass all the time and SMILE about it, it's a sport I share with close friends and you are not one of them to understand the irony of your stupid words
;_) and so you know...I never been in California.

Dinner in NJ we only discussed a woman you were reffering as "the mother of my child" and I have 3 witnesses now working for JohnIP, MaxCash and Larry Flynt himself...
my witnesses are more credible than yours

MarkTiarra
11-26-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 26 2002, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 26 2002, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MarkTiarra@Nov 26 2002, 07:46 PM

are you nuts??
will ScottPinkBits collaborate your story?
you mixed me up with somebody else,
Scott and me fuck each other in the ass all the time and SMILE about it, it's a sport I share with close friends and you are not one of them to understand the irony of your stupid words
;_) and so you know...I never been in California.

Dinner in NJ we only discussed a woman you were reffering as "the mother of my child" and I have 3 witnesses now working for JohnIP, MaxCash and Larry Flynt himself...
my witnesses are more credible than yours[/b][/quote]
I was visiting in Cally that day so I thought you'd remember it since it was part of the discussion. In any case, I think I've explained my position. If you feel I've done something with ill intent then there is nothing I can do other than tell you the truth as I already have. As I told Mike, I'm happy to add any link and just send me a button.

Nickatilynx
11-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Serge miscounting clicks!

Serge!! Now I'm flabbergasted!!!Who would have thought that!!!

:biglaugh:

Ah well , You like dawgs though :)

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 26 2002, 07:56 PM
Serge miscounting clicks!

Serge!! Now I'm flabbergasted!!!Who would have thought that!!!

:biglaugh:

Ah well , You like dawgs though :)
yeah,
and I also miscounted how many babies I had!

BTW,
Mark's apology came in the inbox, I guess the case is over..MikeAI is out for dinner, I'll talk with him later

MarkTiarra
11-26-2002, 07:53 PM
Okeedokie. I'll get that link up when I return from unpacking. Be well...

Nickatilynx
11-26-2002, 07:54 PM
so all is well that ends well :)

Winetalk.com
11-26-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 26 2002, 08:02 PM
so all is well that ends well :)
yeap, nobody got pregnant,
we all good,
we ONLY practise SAFE sex
;-))

Mike AI
11-26-2002, 08:37 PM
I do not think Mark is a crook. He has been one of the good guys on the net for a long time. Sometimes when companies have employees they do silly things.... ask Sharky. Hell some of my guys have gotten me into heat before too.

To me it is all water under the bridge...

and I know Mark will give us a great banner spot for Oprano! :yowsa:

Evil Chris
11-26-2002, 09:06 PM
Hi guys... look at me... I'm hot right? :bwave:

Evil Chris
11-26-2002, 09:07 PM
oh gawd... that user title is so "5 years ago" for me!

Edit: cuz it said "Cockholster in training" :blink:

Last edited by Evil Chris at Nov 26 2002, 10:26 PM

MarkTiarra
11-26-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 26 2002, 05:45 PM
I do not think Mark is a crook. He has been one of the good guys on the net for a long time. Sometimes when companies have employees they do silly things.... ask Sharky. Hell some of my guys have gotten me into heat before too.

Indeed I will but but... where do I get the dang button? LOL. I didn't get anything in my inbox yet so I was hoping to find it here. So I might not be a crook but I am too dopey to find a banner to use for Oprano. =] Throw me a bone here...

Mike AI
11-26-2002, 11:43 PM
Mark to be honest with you, I do not know where Edd hid them...

:-)

I am sure he will post the secret location tommorow.

or you could use the cool one on front of http://goodbadugly.info

MarkTiarra
11-27-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 26 2002, 08:51 PM
Mark to be honest with you, I do not know where Edd hid them...

:-)

I am sure he will post the secret location tommorow.

or you could use the cool one on front of http://goodbadugly.info
Okay now, you got the only banner size link on there. =] Just send me 50 or 60 jobs and we're good to go! lol. It is a cool looking banner though... =]

gigi
11-27-2002, 12:48 AM
There's one on Evil Chris' tag line ;)

Billy
11-27-2002, 12:50 AM
Mark FYI..

http://www.oprano.com/banners.html

Dianna Vesta
11-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 26 2002, 08:45 PM

Oh shit I can't even tell you how many times a designer or staff screwed something up and I had to eat serous shit for it. This includes improper use of images.

Way back when I published a magazine and provided a directory listing of prodoms across the world my competent secretary extracts the wrong field in Excel and instead of printing their business phone numbers we printed their personal home numbers. Let me tell you that this will NEVER happen again. I take personal charge in handling all data, in fact only I have access to admin areas where data is kept.

You also reply on staff to do task and you'd like to think that you don't need to stand over them but the reality is that shit often happens.

Almighty Colin
11-27-2002, 08:21 AM
So I guess the answer was "have no clue". ;-)

Edd
11-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Nov 27 2002, 12:58 AM
Mark FYI..

http://www.oprano.com/banners.html
Looks like Billy beat me to it... :bjump:

Billy
11-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Edd if you would not have been busy "beating" something else you could have posted it first : )

:barfon:

Mike AI
11-27-2002, 11:18 AM
Okay now, you got the only banner size link on there. =] Just send me 50 or 60 jobs and we're good to go! lol. It is a cool looking banner though... =]

You know for someone who was busted for stealing you figured you would go out of your way to be accomidating! :lol:

Of course, I it is my opinion that the Oprano banner is the only resource banner you need anyways! :yowsa:

We are the only ones with the dancing fruit!!!

Dance FRUIT, dance!!!! :bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump:

-= JR =-
11-27-2002, 02:19 PM
this thread and Nicks participation in it without directly challenging the accusation of another "being a crook" does not in anyway mean that Nick is *not* a crook does it?

i started to take my Nick pictures off my wall and off the ceiling over my bed, before i realized i might have misunderstood.

... Nick still reins
and the bananas rejoiced
:bjump: :bdance: :bjump: :bdance:

sextoyking
11-27-2002, 02:21 PM
JR,

Tricky Dick was the only true crook :)))

Winetalk.com
11-27-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Nov 27 2002, 02:29 PM
JR,

Tricky Dick was the only true crook :)))
how quicly you forgot
Bill "I never had sex with this woman" Clinton
;-)))