PDA

View Full Version : Netsol

Peaches
11-25-2002, 06:28 PM
There are a couple of domains that several years ago, with the swipe of the wrong key, became mine. I'm listed as the Admin contact and the rightful owner is listed as the other contacts. The rightful owner and I have been trying to get these idiots to fix this for over 3 years.

So a few weeks ago, we had round 698 where they contacted me about the bill, and I told them it wasn't mine, they said it was, I said it wasn't, lather, rinse, repeat.

I got a "2nd notice" bill today via mail (note the payment isn't due until 1/7/03). I responded AGAIN that it's not my domain and got this back:

Thank you for contacting VeriSign!

The email addresses help@networksolutions.com and help@netsol.com are no longer active.

Please re-submit your inquiry to http://www.netsol.com/en_US/contactus.jhtml or go to our website at http://www.netsol.com and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page in the red bar.

** Though your inquiry is important to us, replies to this email will not receive a response, as the address has been deactivated. Please do not reply to this email. **

Best Regards,

VeriSign Customer Service

I love it. Only Netsol would have the genius to deactivate their customer service email addresses!
:cdance:

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Netsol is a dinosaur, one that is begining to die very quickly.... they are desperate, and falling apart at the seems.

ulfie
11-25-2002, 07:05 PM
Send them a phony letter stating you own sex.com. Nah, they would never fall for that. :P

Vick
11-25-2002, 07:45 PM
Send them a phony letter stating you own sex.com. Nah, they would never fall for that.

Of course not ...... it's got to be a fax :rolleyes:

slavdogg
11-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 25 2002, 07:53 PM
Send them a phony letter stating you own sex.com. Nah, they would never fall for that.

Of course not ...... it's got to be a fax :rolleyes:
domains are as easy to highjack from NSI as anytime in the past.
In fact it is easier to hijack domains from NSI NOW than it was one year ago.

move your domains to directnic if you're still with NSI !!

Cal
11-25-2002, 09:24 PM
Mike is totally unbiased in his assessment too!

But I agree Verisign should have gone under FTC investigation for that mailing scam. They are overpriced, their service is terrible, and somehow they still have a lock on a lot of things like SSL (I personally use Thawte, who are great) when their products are sub-par.

Go figure.

C.