PDA

View Full Version : Ibill Is Getting Hammered...again

Winetalk.com
11-25-2002, 03:10 PM
http://www.merchantfraud.com/

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 03:30 PM
It is my opinion IBill will be the first processor to take the plundge... they are hemoraging bad on so many levels....

Should we get a pool going when they are going to bite it for good?

Cal
11-25-2002, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a job for Mutt.

C.

*KK*
11-25-2002, 06:02 PM
My stake is on Feb 18, let me be the first to mention it.

Vick
11-25-2002, 06:12 PM
My stake is on Feb 18, let me be the first to mention it.

any particular reason that you can share?
Sounds like a very definite date

With regards to Ibill - this is sort of old news they (claim) they didn't get paid by Worldcom and haven't paid webmasters for the period June 1, 2002 through July 21, 2002
And Ibill is still with Worldcom for Web900 (supposedly the "new" Worldcom, not the old bankrupt one)

slavdogg
11-25-2002, 06:13 PM
ibill is not going anywyhere, mark my words

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Is that 2003 KK?

I think Slav might be right, but if I had to put a date... and of coure I will, I am going to say 3rd week of July. :)

Vick
11-25-2002, 06:23 PM
also depends on ICPT performance
If ICPT keeps declining I can see Ibill be jettisoned as a scapegoat

*KK*
11-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Yes, that is 2003. Keep in mind I have nothing concrete to base that on, just a hunch bet. I saw that thread posted about them the other day, and while the wording in that SEC report was really vague, I bet someone with some real financial legalese experience could decipher what was said. The one thing I find odd is how this ICN company is mentioned in their report they filed with the US government as having something to do with this Worldcom thing, but nowhere on this site that talks about all this has there been mention of anything but Worldcom.

I don't want to see any processors going under, getting out of the business, shut down for whatever reason -- we need as many as we can get.

I do have a feeling that just like the parent business, audiotext, that things are going to consolidate down to something that can be regulated and controlled without a doubt, and the money seems to be the easiest place to control the industry.

You can have the best product in the world but if no one can pay you for it, you are dead in the water...

*KK*
11-25-2002, 07:08 PM
Oh and let's dont forget I love a good pool as much as the next gambler. Interestingly enough I heard about one in Vegas I surely could have won ;)

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 07:10 PM
Interestingly enough I heard about one in Vegas I surely could have won

I heard there was a pool you definately could have one too, but it would not have been fair since you could have controled the outcome!! :yowsa:

But I am sure that is a topic for another day....

For now... let my bananas dance!! :bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump: :bdance: :bjump:

Dianna Vesta
11-25-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 25 2002, 03:38 PM
It is my opinion IBill will be the first processor to take the plundge... they are hemoraging bad on so many levels....

Should we get a pool going when they are going to bite it for good?
I already said by summer, latest fall 2003.