PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time

Dianna Vesta
11-25-2002, 07:46 AM
After witnessing the creative imaginations of Oprano I thought I’d try writing a story with your help. Here’s how it works-

I will begin a chapter with a few of the main characters. If you post and add to the story it can’t jump around. Try to make it continue from the last post. If the topic changes at least pick up from the last post and introduce the new adventure based on what happened in the last post. Your post can be as long or as short as you want. You can introduce new characters as long as you work them into the story. Other then these rules, no holds barred.

And now for the story…..

Once upon a time there was a close group of women attending Florida State University. With various majors they all shared something in common; they loved adventure and were all very sexual. They met at least once a month, read erotic stories and after a few bottles of wine began exploring each other. Before the semester was out they had all explored bisexuality along with various other sexual fantasies. They even brought a few guys into the mix as slaves, studs and whatever moved their fancy at that time. Needless to say they all became very close throughout college. They each came from different social backgrounds and their own unique personalities.

Julie – was the ring leader and responsible for the initiation of the group. She came from “old money”. He father and mother traveled a lot but made sure Julie was well provider for leaving her with a Platinum Card and the family’s Roll Royce. She often funded wild escapades. She majored in International Studies, however knowing that she was born with a silver spoon, she had no interest in getting good grades or pursing a career. College gave her reason to party and her parents funding her new lifestyle as they jetted around the globe.

Heather – A southern peach from Macon, Georgia, she was the youngest from the group with strict parents who carefully watched over their daughter’s education. Her father was a typical blue collar worker that saved to make sure his little girl would have a good life. Up until college Heather was a virgin and still a virgin to REAL cock. Julie took heathers cherry in the first semester. Heather vowed that she’d wait for the “right” man to sweep her away and live happily ever after, however while waiting she became a sexual nymphomaniac with every woman in the group. It seemed as if Heather was insatiable. Often she’d take one of the ladies back home for holidays. Her parents never suspected that she was in her old room munching on her “little friend”.

Heather loved animals and wanted to become a Veterinarian.

Janice – Was along for the ride. Rarely did she get involved in the activities but remained a fly on the wall. She was quiet and soft spoken. No one really knew Janice. She was a stunning woman that hid behind thick glasses and baggy clothes. She would follow a long family tradition of CPA’s.

Margo – Was the boy her father always wanted. She was athletic and strong. She stood almost 6 feet and was solid as a rock. It was thought that Margo was in fact a lesbian until she began bringing subservient men around, washing her car, taking out her trash and eventually to the group parties. Margo was a professional athlete there on a scholarship. She was the fastest swimmer in the school and had designs on going to the Olympics. She came to Florida from the Midwest.

Sherry – No one really knew why Sherry was in college. She was a petite girl who never left the dorms without looking sexy. She spent hours on herself. She walked to draw attention. She was a master at feminine manipulation and had her own entourage of male and female followers. She majored in Apparel Production & Management and was from New York City.

Time went on and the ladies all graduated. The vowed that they would get together in 10 years at a secret location. No matter what was going on in their lives they had to be there and divulge every detail of their life.

What happened to the girls after graduation? What secrets will they bring to the meeting ten years later?

Winetalk.com
11-25-2002, 08:01 AM
What happened to the girls after graduation? What secrets will they bring to the meeting ten years later?

Heather married good ole boy who lost his job,
started drinking and moved the entire family, 3 kids and 4 dogs to local trailer park to make ends meet and who was beating her up every other day.

After he was sent to prison for arm robbery,
Heather killed her kids and tried to dump the car with them in it in a lake,
was arrested, tried for murder and sent to gas chamber with no possibility of payroll.

Sherry got under the bus and got crippled

Margo joined USA Olympics Team and married Russian hockey player

Janice came back to live with her brother Tony,
and enjoyed her sedative life 'till she met Ralph who liked her so much he
almost married her,
if it wasn't for Tony who killed him one day and spread his pieces all over New Jersey

Julie got cut off her inheritance. Her father found her nekkid pictures and was very disapointed. Julie learned HTML,
open an amateur site and died tragically during photoshoot,
her rope didn't open up during the bungee jump.

Very sad story, indeed...

Dianna Vesta
11-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Aww Serge you killed everyone! We need a new plot!

Winetalk.com
11-25-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 25 2002, 08:25 AM
Aww Serge you killed everyone! We need a new plot!
me? am I a bloody murderer????
;-))

Almighty Colin
11-25-2002, 09:13 AM
Serge doesn't kill people. Words do.

Edd
11-25-2002, 09:39 AM
This, for Serge, is a Freudian slip....

with no possibility of payroll :awinky:

Dianna Vesta
11-25-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Edd@Nov 25 2002, 09:47 AM
This, for Serge, is a Freudian slip....

with no possibility of payroll :awinky:
I know I caught that and laughed my ass off!

Ok, now back to the story. Is it a boring dead dog? Maybe once the chicks come in we'll get some good paragraphs.

Colin I thought for sure we'd hear from you.