PDA

View Full Version : Bucs Are #1

sharky
11-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Just got back from the game, and all I have to say is BUCS ARE #1!

MikeAI - how do you like the Saints next week?

:-)

Billy
11-24-2002, 08:39 PM
Sharky Mike is unavailable at this time he was last seen still sitting in his seats after the Saints Lose.

At thist point I can only think of one thing to do before next weeks game :hic:

sharky
11-24-2002, 08:41 PM
yeah. i saw the highlights of the loss.. damn. i hope they play like that next week:-)

Mike AI
11-24-2002, 08:47 PM
Sharky - Saint suck, and I will not be going to any more games until the Saints start playing better then the local pee-wee teams.

I have 4 clubs seats available if you want them. Seriously let me know.

sharky
11-24-2002, 09:05 PM
Thanks Mike, but I will be in NYC until monday night:-(

I have to admit, I am very nervous about our next 2 games. Mostly ATL has me worried!

heshy
11-25-2002, 03:01 PM
Hum. You better pray the Bucs do not have to go through Phila
or your deader then kelys's nuts. And phila could play at tampa
and it wouldn't mnatter. Phila owns you and McNabb will be back
by then. Tampa might just quit if it's against Phila. Phila OWNS Tampa.

howard

www.adultplex.com

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 04:05 PM
Bucs and Gruden always choke in playoffs....

History will repeat itself.

Vick
11-25-2002, 04:20 PM
Call me crazy but I thought Malcom Glazer owns the Bucs - or at least the majority

Will be interested in seeing how well Staley plays tonight
Can he step up and carry the Eagles

Almighty Colin
11-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey now!

Bucs have 3x as many playoff wins as the Aints in their history.

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 05:14 PM
HAHA Colin, history will repeat itself with the Saints too... we will collapse at the end of the year, leaving the fans of the team in disarray moaning about " wait till next year...."

Beleive me, I am a realist. The collapse has already started by the Saints.... losing 3 out of their last 4 ( should have lost all 4)

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Vick
11-25-2002, 05:17 PM
MikeAI - I still have to say this is a very good year for the Saints
For a team that was rebuilding to be in playoff contention is more than anyone could have hoped for

I posted in another thread the Saints could end up 11-5 or 10-6 and get one of the wild card spots

also I head tell it will soon be ...... ChickenHead Season

Mike AI
11-25-2002, 05:23 PM
yeah Vick I am trying to be realistic, after tearing apart the team and rebuilding it - I was expecting 9-7 this year. We could very well beat that.

The Vegas Odds makers had the over under for the season at 7 games. I have put down a nice sum of money on the over... so I am sitting pretty well.

I have always said that next few years the Saints will be contenders rather then pretenders. We need to increase our speed on defense, and keep together our offense.