PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Saw Victoria's Secrets Models Nude

Almighty Colin
11-22-2002, 02:18 PM
Amanda just got home from Victoria's Secret. She was walking into the store and noticed all the mannequins with their panties off and exposed nipples. So she's like "What the hell? Victoria's Secret is really going over the top!" Then she noticed a 10 year old boy pulling down all the panties and the bras. His eyes got all big and he looked scared. Then Amanda gave him the "thumbs up" sign and he, looking proud, laughed and gave a thumbs-up back and went back to the business at hand.

Winetalk.com
11-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 22 2002, 02:26 PM
Amanda just got home from Victoria's Secret. She was walking into the store and noticed all the mannequins with their panties off and exposed nipples. So she's like "What the hell? Victoria's Secret is really going over the top!" Then she noticed a 10 year old boy pulling down all the panties and the bras. His eyes got all big and he looked scared. Then Amanda gave him the "thumbs up" sign and he, looking proud, laughed and gave a thumbs-up back and went back to the business at hand.
the kid is an idiot,
if I got this kind of encouragement from Amanda,
I'd pull her bra
;-))

Almighty Colin
11-22-2002, 04:08 PM
:bulb1:

Billy
11-23-2002, 06:08 PM
Maybe we can have her do the same thing at the PHB !!!

:bdance:

Opti
11-23-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Nov 24 2002, 11:16 AM
Maybe we can have her do the same thing at the PHB !!!

:bdance:
Is that for the PHB entertainment then Billy... Someone to encourage kids to violate dolls?

You sick sick puppy! :barfon:
:hic: :awinky:

Vick
11-23-2002, 07:53 PM
Ok we're talking dolls here
do you mean Victoria's Secret dolls to be undressed ......

Ahhh nevermind :wub: just strike that from the record :scans:

:awinky:

Cal
11-23-2002, 08:18 PM
I went to Victoria's Secret today with the ex to buy her co-worker some perfume. Can I just say I hadn't realized until today that I DON'T like going in there, because I don't like thinking of all those fatso wearing thongs and lacy nighties, much less watching them purchase said undergarments. Disgusting.

C.