PDA

View Full Version : 24

Naughty
11-19-2002, 12:57 PM
I just heard a commercial about the new 24 episodes. Anybody watching the 2nd season?
I liked the first, but it kinda sucks they came up with a second season. It doesn't help that we have to wait another 4 months or so before they air it up here:huh:

Shok
11-19-2002, 01:04 PM
pretty good so far, lots of action

Opti
11-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@Nov 20 2002, 06:05 AM
I just heard a commercial about the new 24 episodes. Anybody watching the 2nd season?
I liked the first, but it kinda sucks they came up with a second season. It doesn't help that we have to wait another 4 months or so before they air it up here:huh:
Speaking of waiting for it... The final episode of the first season is on here (Aus) next Monday! :zoinks:

voodooman
11-19-2002, 01:32 PM
24 is THE best show on tv these days.

I didnt like the first season, well, truthfully,
I only watched one episode, but this
season, Im hooked. It gets better every
week.

VooMan
11-19-2002, 04:55 PM
Voodooman,

Last season was unbelievable! But you definitely had to watch every episode in order or you wouldn't know what be able to follow it. Get the DVD collection and I'd be willing to be you won't stop watching until you've seen every episode... :biglaugh:

voodooman
11-19-2002, 05:55 PM
VooMan,

I just picked it up. I'll let you know in 24 hours. :D

RichC
11-19-2002, 05:59 PM
24 is excellent show. :rokk:

Naughty
11-19-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Nov 19 2002, 02:03 PM
Voodooman,

Last season was unbelievable! But you definitely had to watch every episode in order or you wouldn't know what be able to follow it. Get the DVD collection and I'd be willing to be you won't stop watching until you've seen every episode... :biglaugh:
I agree, that is why the show sucks. You have to watch it every week, buying the DVD is the way to go. I strated watching when the BBC showed 3 hours at one, no commercials, just the first 3 hours in a row. That was awesome and I kept watching, for an additional 19 weeks. If you could watch them all in one week, that is a lot better :yowsa:

VooMan
11-19-2002, 06:30 PM
Yep, that's the truth...

SweetT bought the DVD and I watched the whole thing in two days. 17 episodes on a Saturday just because it was like a book you can't put down.

And I'm NOT one to sit in front of the TV all day.

See you in a couple of days Voodoo... :D

Sword
11-19-2002, 10:47 PM
Just got done watching tonights episode of the new season of 24. Great stuff, and the preview for next week looks even better. I watched every episode last season when they were originally broadcast, no show in history have I ever made sure I was at the TV for an entire season of it. Best show on TV imho. :rokk: