PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos

Billy
11-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Well since Mike is most likely in some club in Alanta upset over the Saints lost I figured I would ask the Sunday night question??

What did you think of the latest Soprano ??

Peaches
11-17-2002, 09:51 PM
NO SPECIFICS, PLEASE!!!

(until after 1 AM EST :awinky: Some of us will be watching the west coast feed B) )

Billy
11-17-2002, 10:02 PM
See I did not give anything away :)

SweetT
11-17-2002, 11:45 PM
Billy...I will have you know that Michael took the Saint's loss like a man.....he did what any self-respecting football fan would do.....blamed the officials!!! (but I could not get him to wear the Vick jersey for nothing). He wasnt in the mood for clubbing tonight so we came home, had some bruschetta, some raviolis, a little gnocchi, some red wine and watched the sopranos. It's getting better, but I think last week was still the best one so far.

Peaches....Are the Sopranos threads like a train wreck?? You just have to look, dontcha??? ;)

--T

Peaches
11-17-2002, 11:58 PM
Peaches....Are the Sopranos threads like a train wreck?? You just have to look, dontcha???

Hehehe - you know me too well :P

Personally, I thought it was a great show! In case anyone TiVo'd it, I'll be quiet, but there were some absolutely incredible (read: some funny, some bizarre) situations this week :rokk:

Mike AI
11-18-2002, 12:29 AM
Sopranos episode was good.... of course I got to enjoy it with T, Vooman, Matt and family with some great Italian food. ( which was free - Tony has some pull at local Italian eateries in Atlanta somehow)

The Saints game was like the first episodes of Sopranos this season - SUCKY. THe refs did not help, but bottom line is the team played poorly, and the caoches did not have the ready.

I was embarassed.

But what can you do? At least I have no sophicated any dogs this weekend! :yowsa:

Toolz
11-18-2002, 03:13 AM
How about Chrissy's intervention that turned into a beat down and a subsequent trip to the hospital? Very fitting for a family like that to try and "help" him out in that way.

Winetalk.com
11-18-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Nov 18 2002, 03:21 AM
How about Chrissy's intervention that turned into a beat down and a subsequent trip to the hospital? Very fitting for a family like that to try and "help" him out in that way.
Toolz,
if they took the oldtimer's advice,
"uncle's Jun",
he'd be dead...

I think family is getting soft,
not a good sign
;-)

LadyLaw
11-18-2002, 05:34 AM
I couldn't believe HBO was advertising only three more Soprano shows this season. WTF??? 8 shows per season isn't enough when the story just got interesting again. Billy, can you do something about that??

Toolz, I agree with you Christopher's "intervention" was consistent with Soprano family values....
:rolleyes:

Peaches....good morning!

Winetalk.com
11-18-2002, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by LadyLaw@Nov 18 2002, 05:42 AM
Toolz, I agree with you Christopher's "intervention" was consistent with Soprano family values....
:rolleyes:

Sopranos Family Values????

in 90% of the non-Soprano's families,
Carmela would be fucking Furio 2 episodes ago!
;-))

what's wrong with those people????
:nyanya:

Ambergirl
11-18-2002, 08:37 AM
No worries Serge, Carmela will get a piece of Furio - all in due time! ;)

Sweet T...totally agree, last week was the best show so far.

MikeAI, seriously what is the deal with the writers, it seems that every "first episode" (and last really) of Sopranos sucks ass!

Peaches
11-18-2002, 08:56 AM
What's cracking me up is Tony's love for the animals, hehehe. He didn't care that Chris was killing himself, beat up Adrianne, Tony might have to kill him, etc. but he KILLED THE DOG?!!! :o And Ralph and that painting - just too funny. I can't believe there are only 3 more shows :angry:

Morning Susanne! Great pictures from London and Seattle!!! :)

Edd
11-18-2002, 09:33 AM
Rules for Christopher Moltisante to live by:

1. Check for dogs before sitting down.

2. Don't do smack during working hours.

3. Don't call your mom a "cunt" in front of Tony.

:huh:

Toolz
11-18-2002, 12:25 PM
Serge,

Different time for the families now than it was in the old days, shit all the up and comers get whacked before they'll even get a chance to take the boss's seat now.

Looks like if, like with every season they say this is gonna be the last, then it'll end in a massive NY/NJ war which Tony is starting over killing Ralphie and fingering NY for it.

What's up with Paulie and the painting? Kinda figured he was gonna change the face to either him or someone else, not just the Tony's outfit.

Winetalk.com
11-18-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Toolz@Nov 18 2002, 12:33 PM
Serge,

Different time for the families now than it was in the old days, shit all the up and comers get whacked before they'll even get a chance to take the boss's seat now.

Looks like if, like with every season they say this is gonna be the last, then it'll end in a massive NY/NJ war which Tony is starting over killing Ralphie and fingering NY for it.

What's up with Paulie and the painting? Kinda figured he was gonna change the face to either him or someone else, not just the Tony's outfit.
Toolz,
the painting gives him creeps!

I know the feeling..I have AndyA's face in my office from PHB last year
;-)))

Billy
11-18-2002, 06:23 PM
Well I can only hope that we get back to some good ole killing and beatings real soon !

If not I am just going to hang out downtown and watch it in real life !

Winetalk.com
11-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Nov 18 2002, 06:31 PM
Well I can only hope that we get back to some good ole killing and beatings real soon !

If not I am just going to hang out downtown and watch it in real life !
hahahahhaahahhahaha,
almost a pearl!
;-))