PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit!

Winetalk.com
11-17-2002, 06:05 AM
http://www.lukeford.com/archives/updates/991028.htm

Hmmm writes on Condom Board: I did a search for a band that I love called bassment jaxx, clicked the enter thing on altavista, and arrived at AGA's fucking $$$ page. You are worse than an email spammer. not only do you piss people off but you stop them from finding the stuff they're after. and the people who support your shit (serge's cotac & best traffic, 12click's allclicks) are no better. You fuckers are just fucking over the whole internet.
__________________________________________________ _____

I hope one day we'll be credited with being the BIGGEST fuckers of all times for fucking 200,000,000 internet users
;-))) :cryin:

Vick
11-17-2002, 07:22 AM
I hope one day we'll be credited with being the BIGGEST fuckers of all times for fucking 200,000,000 internet users

Did you kiss them first? :D

Winetalk.com
11-17-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 17 2002, 07:30 AM

Did you kiss them first? :D
nope...unless there is an article out there to prove otherwise
;_))

Nickatilynx
11-17-2002, 12:11 PM
This was thye best bit of that exert. :)

""""Umm so long story short SE spamming is a spectrum and it can be done well, with thought and consideration to the surfer. """"

An ex member of YNOT perhaps? :)

Shiiiiit!!!Redlion would have knifed the surfer and sent him to you 3 times Serge ;) Aga was being kind. :)

Mind you we had a prob with HS over these tactics much later.