PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Serge!

Dianna Vesta
11-14-2002, 10:04 AM
I wanted to once again thnak you for the turkish coffee pot thing you gave me. I used it the next day after bringing it home from your house. I'm playing around with it tho. I bought a fine expresso that I like with it so far and I've used the spice you told me about.

I just have to stand there and not forget about it. I did that once and it tol me two days to clean my stove.

:agrin:

Peaches
11-14-2002, 10:07 AM
:o Rut Ro! Is this THE coffee pot - from "the picture" ??!!

Winetalk.com
11-14-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 14 2002, 10:12 AM
I wanted to once again thnak you for the turkish coffee pot thing you gave me. I used it the next day after bringing it home from your house. I'm playing around with it tho. I bought a fine expresso that I like with it so far and I've used the spice you told me about.

I just have to stand there and not forget about it. I did that once and it tol me two days to clean my stove.

DV,
any time, darling!

do you know that you are lucky?

you have been chosen to take care of my new bitch if you don't go to Vegas!\
;-))

Winetalk.com
11-14-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 14 2002, 10:15 AM
:o Rut Ro! Is this THE coffee pot - from "the picture" ??!!
Peaches, of course not!

would I give my special "flavored" pot to ANYBODY?
;-)))

Dianna Vesta
11-14-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 14 2002, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 14 2002, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Nov 14 2002, 10:12 AM

DV,
any time, darling!

do you know that you are lucky?

you have been chosen to take care of my new bitch if you don't go to Vegas!\
;-))[/b][/quote]
Who is your new bitch? Did you decide to get a puppy???? Oh wow-

I told LL that when I moved to the woods you can drop off your dog any time. If it's a puppy it would probably be ok with my dogs but a grown dog might be hard.