PDA

View Full Version : Adult Baby Niche

Mutt
11-13-2002, 04:57 AM
interesting. in 10 days i have had three different people contact me about producing 'infantilism/adult baby' content for them. Some of it i have no interest in and my photographer says the young hot models won't do it anyway.

but the softer core stuff i might do. seems like a niche that hasn't been exploited to death yet. the guys tell me these people like any small niche are really loyal customers.

cj
11-13-2002, 05:22 AM
so you mean chicks dressing up like babies?!

Mutt
11-13-2002, 05:32 AM
yup. grown adults dressed like babies, drinking out of baby bottles, in playpens, the whole nine yards. That's the softcore side of the niche. The hardcore involves messing your diapers with urine or poopoo lol

it's definitely not related to pedophilia, it's about adults who want to be babies again. i read something about it, many of the men in the fetish are very high powered guys with jobs that have lots of responsibility, they want to regress and be infants who have no responsibility.

i'll go get the URL of the sample site one guy sent me to.

Peaches
11-13-2002, 05:34 AM
The one's that I've run into have been MEN dressed up as the babies. Really freaky, IMHO :zoinks:

Mutt
11-13-2002, 05:34 AM
http://www.adultbabysource.com/ :yowsa:

Dianna Vesta
11-13-2002, 09:24 AM
That's a niche niche- it's actually fasinating. It's hard to get content for.

I interviewed a married couple once where she was always in baby mode at home. It worked for them and in all other areas of their life they seemed pretty normal.

DV

slavdogg
11-13-2002, 09:25 AM
i even have traffic for this niche lol

i've promoted adultbabysource.com and it seems to do so so on targeted traffic.

there are many more niches out there that are undeveloped.

MikeW
11-13-2002, 09:25 AM
I've seen this before, I think they even had a segment on one of the HBO 'Real Sex' episodes about it. Totally weird man, I guess people will do anything to escape reality lol ..

:blink:

Meni
11-13-2002, 09:29 AM
I just pooped my daiper right now, lemme change

Edd
11-13-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by MikeW@Nov 13 2002, 09:33 AM
I've seen this before, I think they even had a segment on one of the HBO 'Real Sex' episodes about it. Totally weird man, I guess people will do anything to escape reality lol ..
I agree, Mike - of everything out there this one just creeps me - I mean, give me hardcore japanese knot bondage any day - I'm down with latex, shrimping, and anything else CJ wants me to do... but infantilism is just too wierd! <_<

funkmaster
11-13-2002, 09:42 AM
"http://www.adultbabysource.com/"

... most annoying sound/voice I have ever expirienced on the net ... anyway ... signed up !!

Shok
11-13-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 13 2002, 02:42 AM
The one's that I've run into have been MEN dressed up as the babies. Really freaky, IMHO :zoinks:
I thought i told you to keep our secrets off the board

cj
11-13-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Edd@Nov 13 2002, 09:42 AM
I agree, Mike - of everything out there this one just creeps me - I mean, give me hardcore japanese knot bondage any day - I'm down with latex, shrimping, and anything else CJ wants me to do... but infantilism is just too wierd!
anything else???

<_<

let me think about this

:rokk:

EricP
11-13-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by cj@Nov 13 2002, 05:30 AM
so you mean chicks dressing up like babies?!
Buhhhaaa!

Whats worse is a 300 lb hairy guy shitting in his diaper!

Nothing seems to shock me anymore!

Dianna Vesta
11-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mutt@Nov 13 2002, 05:40 AM
yup. grown adults dressed like babies, drinking out of baby bottles, in playpens, the whole nine yards. That's the softcore side of the niche. The hardcore involves messing your diapers with urine or poopoo lol

it's definitely not related to pedophilia, it's about adults who want to be babies again. i read something about it, many of the men in the fetish are very high powered guys with jobs that have lots of responsibility, they want to regress and be infants who have no responsibility.

i'll go get the URL of the sample site one guy sent me to.
Any type of role-play is about escape. Even so-called normal people dabble with it not knowing that they are in fact role-playing. For others it's more extreme and by tapping into that it relieves tension.

When I was a professional dominatrix I had all types of situtions with rabbi's, clergy, judges, etc. The session brought balance into their life and allowed them to release pent up frustrations.

Yea, there's lots of niche fetishes. You'd be amazed. I'd open more niche sites if I could get the content. With niche you've got to understand and know it to produce it correctly or your members will know.

DV