PDA

View Full Version : Please Rise...

kmanrox
11-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Docta K-Man is *in* the building...

=PPP

Mike AI
11-12-2002, 01:12 PM
K-Man, I do not think most people of Oprano know about you.... why don't you fill all of us in! :P

A little K-Man Auto-Biogrpahy is you will.

Are you the smooth, lady killer, player OR are you the boy loving, American expatriate hiding out in a third world country trying to avoid getting VD.

Enquiring minds want to know, Oprano wants to know....

Well maybe not. :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
11-12-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 12 2002, 01:20 PM
K-Man, I do not think most people of Oprano know about you.... why don't you fill all of us in! :P

Are you the smooth, lady killer, player OR are you the boy loving, American expatriate hiding out in a third world country trying to avoid getting VD.

MikeAI,
Kman was THE FIRST who introduced Webmaster Internet Radio, and interviewd PK and Steve Cohen...

Almighty Colin
11-12-2002, 01:15 PM
I know Kman.

:matey:

Winetalk.com
11-12-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 12 2002, 01:23 PM
I know Kman.

:matey:
yes, he is a living proof that whatever you have done in the past doesn't carry you for the rest of your internet life
;-))

sharky
11-12-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 12 2002, 01:22 PM
MikeAI,
Kman was THE FIRST who introduced Webmaster Internet Radio, and interviewd PK and Steve Cohen...
'Tis true Serge. K-man and Joe Holler released their show a few days before we debuted sharky live:-)

Joe soon scraped up sharkylive.com .. Guess where sharkylive.com will be within a few days?

Back in the rightful owners hands! (Thanks Joe!!)

:-)

Winetalk.com
11-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by sharky+Nov 12 2002, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharky @ Nov 12 2002, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Nov 12 2002, 01:22 PM
MikeAI,
'Tis true Serge. K-man and Joe Holler released their show a few days before we debuted sharky live:-)

Joe soon scraped up sharkylive.com .. Guess where sharkylive.com will be within a few days?

Back in the rightful owners hands! (Thanks Joe!!)

:-)[/b][/quote]
Mike, I think it was a bit more than a few days but...water under the bridge now
;-)

sharky
11-12-2002, 04:15 PM
I think it was 4-5 days. It could have been a week though(heck it could have been 2).

I do remember listening to the show though!

President
11-12-2002, 04:43 PM
No Problem Mike!

Should have done that sooner :rolleyes:

Are you going to put some "sound" into it???

Inquiring minds want to know!

Joe

President
11-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Oh yeh, welcome to the "building" Kman!

How are those cute "third world" babes doing for ya today :yowsa:

sharky
11-12-2002, 05:07 PM
President -

I'm still undecided. I've had some interesting offers lately:-)

SykkBoy
11-12-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 12 2002, 01:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 12 2002, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Nov 12 2002, 01:20 PM

MikeAI,
Kman was THE FIRST who introduced Webmaster Internet Radio, and interviewd PK and Steve Cohen...[/b][/quote]
ah, one of my first newbie memories........

I also remember when Kman outed someone for shaving and started a war.........pure classic :)

Kman, I'm trying to talk punky into a corporate condo in Thailand....he's still not so sure...you know those fucking Canadians........

Last edited by SykkBoy at Nov 12 2002, 05:43 PM

kmanrox
11-13-2002, 12:42 AM
heya =) good to see the old faces, as well as the new!

The Thai chicks are smokin pres, 'They LOVE THE COCK!!'

Sykko --> a corporate condo is a must, for the price i paid for my house in CA, you can have a 3 penthouses across the country here!

I also ran into a notorious Bangkoker Seth Warshavsky, haha!!

Sharky, It was more like 4-5 months, but it doesnt matter, I had fun doing it more than anything, Ron had the funds to do it up properly, and you were a good host =)

Mike, I'm the goofy hooker-killer, who is in bangkok for a nonadult venture after selling rawpussy, and is also here to stop the spread of VD acquired in the USA, from spreading furhter in the USA =)

sextoyking
11-13-2002, 12:56 AM
Welcome Kman,

hope thailand is treating you good.

Damm I remember on netpond me and you pissing a little, jar head versus army guy, was funny I belive.

Sykk kept saying Todd, you gotta learn how to piss better :)) LOL

peace

-= JR =-
11-13-2002, 02:18 AM
can i sit down now?
:wnw:

SykkBoy
11-13-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Nov 13 2002, 01:04 AM
Welcome Kman,

hope thailand is treating you good.

Damm I remember on netpond me and you pissing a little, jar head versus army guy, was funny I belive.

Sykk kept saying Todd, you gotta learn how to piss better :)) LOL

peace
Todd, you've come a long way baby! LOL

Did you see, we finally got the fucking program launched? ;)

...and Larry's still looking to buy you a drink in Vegas :)