PDA

View Full Version : Yipeeeee!

Dianna Vesta
11-11-2002, 08:12 PM
I got a firm offer on my house up north which means I can now put a closing offer on the 17 acres! I'm so damn excited!

The closing is set for Jan 6th :( - which means I can't make it to Vegas but I'm pushing for a end of Dec or later so I can come to the party!

:D

voodooman
11-11-2002, 08:33 PM
Congrats Dianna!!!

Dianna Vesta
11-11-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Nov 11 2002, 08:41 PM
Congrats Dianna!!!

Thanks honey!

Peaches
11-11-2002, 08:50 PM
Congrats, Dianna!!!! :rokk:

We need PICTURES, ya know! :P

MikeW
11-11-2002, 08:50 PM
Congrats Dianna!! ;-)))

Peaches - I have another new avatar .. you like???

:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

Last edited by MikeW at Nov 11 2002, 10:01 PM

Mike AI
11-11-2002, 09:14 PM
Congradulations Dianna!!!

:rokk:

Peaches
11-11-2002, 10:15 PM
Peaches - I have another new avatar .. you like???

I think you're just trying harder and harder to confuse me :blink:

Nickatilynx
11-11-2002, 11:03 PM
Congrats DV :)

cj
11-12-2002, 12:00 AM
peaches, tell him to put the cute one back up .... it was nice having some eyecandy on the page ;-)))

dianna, congratulations!!
you'd best be trying real hard to make it to the party!!!

Peaches
11-12-2002, 12:07 AM
peaches, tell him to put the cute one back up .... it was nice having some eyecandy on the page ;-)))

No kidding! I should have kept my mouth shut about the "serious look" hehehe......then we get chinese symbols on a venetian blind, now...heck, I just don't know WHAT his avatar is any more :blink:

Plus, he's even cuter now that we know he's "shootin' blanks" :biglaugh:

MikeW
11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
No worries cj and Peaches .. I have made it a point to change my avatar on an almost daily basis now .. just another reason to tune into oprano each day ;-))) hehe never know what you might see!

cj
11-12-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by MikeW@Nov 12 2002, 12:17 AM
never know what you might see!

stop teasing!!!!

we will be waiting!!!

:inlove:

Dianna Vesta
11-12-2002, 06:49 AM
Thank you everyone!

For those of you who live in the sticks, you know what I must be going through, right? After living in the Adirondacks for 6 years and moving to Fort lauderdale, I'm hating the noise, traffic, lack of nature. My poor sogs are use to something entirely different.

There are things I love about Fort lauderdale and the east coast. I plan on keeping an office here & hopefully a studio. The place I looked at is only 1 1/2 hours from downtown lauderdale and even closer to Boca/West Palm. Orginally I looked for land only to build but found property that had been cleared, has horse pens and a new double wide mobile home. I don't normally like them but this one is upgraded with wood floors and has drywall- lots of extras including a HUGE covered deck off the back.

There's a place perfect for cabins and my handyman that worked for me up north has agreed to come down for the winter and work for me out there. I'm going to call it Panthers Crossing and in time it will be an animal rescue- exotics, horses, birds- pets that people purchase and decide they aren't cute any more or wildlife that has been wounded and can't be released back into the wild. I've worked close with some organizations and will get licensed to do this. The cabins will host volunteers, renters, guest, people who support the cause and enjoy being out there. It's my dream. I've always wanted this since I was a kid.

I own land in other places but this is different. For one it's bigger.

Of course I'll take pictures! Are you kidding? AND I'll always have room for my Oprano buddies to come hide away, ride horses, swamp buggies, fishing, four wheeling- or just hanging out on the porch sucking down some brews or whatever! I'm a great southern cook or can flip to gourmet.

Hell let's have a party!

Hopefully she hasn't gotten an offer before I can submit mine.