PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Stuff!

TheEnforcer
11-05-2002, 04:45 PM
I was sick going into the Packer game and I definately don't feel good today either and I'm tired as hell......

BUT

I can't wait to sit up/lay in bed and watch the election returns coming in tonight. Will be switching between Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN!! Election 2000 was a blast to sit therough and observe from a historical perspective and while this election won't have nearly as much interesting happening, and for not nearly as long, as 2000 I'll certainly enjoy it!!

:agrin:

Last edited by TheEnforcer at Nov 5 2002, 04:53 PM

Mike AI
11-05-2002, 04:50 PM
TE I normally sit in front of TV and watch all the returns, flipping through channels.

Year 2000 was a CRAZY election, I did not get to sleep until 9am in the morning - from staying up all night waiting for Florida issues to work out, then I was to wired to get to sleep.

This year, Billy is taking me out to dinner at Galitoires... then we are going to watch election results from a few local strip clubs, getting the "man on the street" perspective... or maybe the "man getting a lapdance" perspective. :biglaugh:

Mutt
11-05-2002, 05:37 PM
i like to see the drama and theater of politics but this whole exit polling/projecting winners 30 seconds after the polls have closed ruined a lot of the excitement.

Nothing will beat that last Presidential vote, that was the mother of all fuckups, we'll all be telling our grandkids about how Bush was conceding the election to Gore ...... Gore walking out at 1 or 2 am on an outdoor stage in (forgot what city) and refusing to concede....... then the days and days of the hanging chad and butterfuly ballot controversy.

ulfie
11-05-2002, 07:27 PM
They called the Governors race in PA at 8 PM when the polls closed for the Democrat Rendell. Could of called it 2 months ago considering how pitiful the challenger was. I voted for the libertarian candidate that's how bad the Republican candidate was.

Jeb Bush is winning big, looks like they fixed the ballots in FL the "right" way. :lol:

Last edited by ulfie at Nov 5 2002, 07:36 PM

Vick
11-05-2002, 07:42 PM
taking me out to dinner at Galitoires

Please give my regards to Homer :P