PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Mutt
11-04-2002, 07:52 PM
So i'm thinking today, I like the new board, i am seeing some new faces that never posted on the old Oprano but I miss some things about the old board. Like sometimes I want to post something, useless stuff of course, but now that every time you open your mouth it seems so intimidating cuz each new thought gets its own thread. Like if a person just wants to say 'Good morning Oprano' or whatever there's really no outlet for that anymore.

So i was thinking maybe 'pin' a thread called 'Small Talk' to the top of the board where the Player Haters Ball one is now. It would be there permanently, it would be like the old board, just a place to post about nothing specifically, like the 'Seinfeld' of threads, a thread about everything and nothing.

whacha think?

EricP
11-04-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Mutt@Nov 4 2002, 08:00 PM
every time you open your mouth it seems so intimidating...
Welcome to the real world Mutt!

:nyanya:

MissEve
11-04-2002, 08:08 PM
Mutt......I like that idea! I usually just post meaningless shit so that would be the best place for it :)

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 08:19 PM
Mutt that is something that Ed and I spoke about...

We lose conversations across threads, I make one comment on one post, then reference it from another post in a different thread and people think I am nuts.

I am going to unpin the PHBII post.... throw a small talk up there...

JUST FOR MISS EVE!! :inlove: :inlove:

Lisa
11-04-2002, 08:33 PM
I love the idea. :inlove:

Mutt
11-04-2002, 08:52 PM
ok great. other people are thinking the same things.

tomorrow we will start 'Small Talk' - a mini board where you can post about anything and will read like the old board.

MikeW
11-04-2002, 08:59 PM
Yup - definitely a good idea ... I would then have an outlet for the myriad of useless tag-lines consisting of bad one-liners, movie and song quotes and tasteless jokes ;-)))

:rokk:

Edd
11-04-2002, 10:25 PM
Excellent! I'm glad some other folks thought that was a good idea - We thought it best to wait till peeps asked, and well, since some are asking... :)