PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know About These Guys...

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 11:32 AM
http://www.largecash.com/

Are the trust worthy, do their sites convert ( if so which ones do best), who runs it, who backs them, etc....

Any info would be apprecaited.

ulfie
11-04-2002, 11:49 AM
I used them about a year ago and they converted great on SE traffic. I haven't used them lately. Heard something about the owners being involved in some shady stuff but I can't remember what it was. I don't know if that part is true, I'm sure some will know them. They are based in Canada.

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the info Ulfie.

I worry about dealing with foreign companies - many feel safe from lawsuits and pressure from those based in the US.

I will not work with any foreign corporations or webmasters unless I know them personally, or someone I trust very well vouches for them.

slavdogg
11-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Mike AI, i've done well with them.
they've been around for many eyars and pay always on time.

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 06:39 PM
Cool - Slav!!

What sites do the best ??

Monk
11-04-2002, 07:09 PM
MikeAI,

I have been using them for a few months and do quite well with Monster Gay Cocks

MikeW
11-04-2002, 08:20 PM
MikeAI - I designed one of their flagship sites, MonsterGayCocks (go ahead, laugh hehe). It perfoms very well from what I understand. I get requests from people to copy it all the time LOL (figures in this biz).

Anyways, I dont use them as a sponsor myself because thats not really my area of expertise ... BUT I can say that all of my dealings with them on the design of the site were very professional. They were extremely prompt at replying to my concerns/questions and they even paid in advance for the site - sent me a wire same day. Can't ask for much more than that ... hell I wish all my clients were that good to work with hehe.

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 08:28 PM
Thanks guys, I will be contacting them about doing some buisiness!

slavdogg
11-04-2002, 08:46 PM
Mike, you can always sign up under me :)

http://www.largecash.com/index.php?v=1&cpid=7&wid=6173

i've only used their MassiveCocks AND MonsterGayCocks
both of those convert well, but seem to pull so much traffic away from other links that sign ups overall seemed to suffer for me.

Billy
11-04-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Monk@Nov 4 2002, 07:17 PM
MikeAI,

I have been using them for a few months and do quite well with Monster Gay Cocks
Well at least you gave Mike some info on what site was the best to join : )

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 08:48 PM
Join Billy??

Hell look at the straight site closely, I am a stunt cock for it!! :nyanya: