PDA

View Full Version : Soprano Suck!

Mike AI
11-03-2002, 08:55 PM
Can it get any worse? The previews for next weeks episodes always look better then the episodes.

It has become All My Chrildren of the Mafia set!!

Only good news is the hot new chic. Yum!!

Ths past 4 - 5 episodes will go down as the worst ever for the series. They are going to pile in all of the good stuff in the last few episodes.

Billy
11-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Mike I just got the box set today for the 3rd season, I think I will leave the
4th season at the store !

voodooman
11-03-2002, 09:29 PM
Is this going to be the last year for the Sopranos?

Edd
11-03-2002, 09:29 PM
I think they have one more season in the can.... I'm just trying to figure out who gets wacked next week! :blink:

VooMan
11-03-2002, 11:01 PM
Hey Mike,

I agree that the new babe is a hottie. But the 3" fake fingernails have to go... hahaha

Soprano's just hasn't been the same since season 2. We waited all of season 3 for the good stuff and it didn't arrive, and now after they've had a year and a half to think about it the best they come up with in that time was Paulie's mother not getting along with the other ladies in the nursing home???? Gimme a break!

24 is my new favorite show. The Soprano's are a big disappointment. :(

Almighty Colin
11-04-2002, 05:11 AM
I ended up watching "Malcolm in the Middle" yesterday.

Soprano's is going to have to step up.

Dianna Vesta
11-04-2002, 07:05 AM
After a few shows I didn't even bother. I still think Six Feet Under is great.

MikeW
11-04-2002, 09:09 AM
I agree, the Soprano's isn't doing much for me this season either. Did you guys catch Curb Your Enthusiasm last night? That was a riot, I nearly cried laughing so hard, one of their best shows this season. Seeing Larry David interact with some rap guy talking about eating pussy was just too much ... LOL
:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 10:20 AM
Vooman, T was telling me about 24.... I am going to have to get the box set and take some time to watch it.

The fingernails were a bit much, but hey she is a Jersey girl... and they need some plot spin so Carmella would find out.

Still this season has been weak, and all soap opera. :(

Almighty Colin
11-04-2002, 10:48 AM
Mike - Jesse just picked up the box set and said they are great.

I have yet to see an episode.

Honeyslut
11-04-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 4 2002, 05:19 AM
I ended up watching "Malcolm in the Middle" yesterday.

Soprano's is going to have to step up.
The goat scenes reminded me of the adult forums and all the goat talk.

LOL

VooMan
11-04-2002, 12:38 PM
I must say Sweet T was right about 24. If you don't watch it from the very beginning you will be lost. You can't miss one minute of that show...

I stole T's boxed set last week and ended up watching all 24 episodes of the first season in one weekend. Ordinarily I hate to sit in front of the TV and do nothing, but the show is THAT good. :-)

As for the "Jersey Girl" on the Soprano's... I grew up in Brooklyn, and I would have to say that the girls they have on the show are quite authentic. It seems nothing has changed in that respect since I moved... They've all got the hair, the makeup, the nails... haha

Vick
11-04-2002, 12:53 PM
But you could get a signed "I did Jackie Jr" Tee Shirt
http://www.joesoup.com

Actually Joseph Gannascoli does a radio bit here every Monday morning talking about the Soprano's

Mike AI
11-04-2002, 12:57 PM
This guy is milking the Sopranos for all he can!

http://www.josephrgannascoli.com/images/EVENTS/MAY_2002_MIDDLE_FINGER_SALUTE/joe_middle_finger_salute.jpg

kahman
11-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Ye9ha, the previews for the next episode look really good but that doesn't mean it will be shown in next week. They showed Furio smacking that guy with the phone book like 2 or 3 weeks before it happened. And it didn't even have to do with anything important. I was dissapointed in this episode too but I'll agree that at least they had a hot chick in it.

R3K
11-05-2002, 07:21 AM
I had a sopranos weekend, watched from season one to four.. jesus, I emerged myself so far in that shit, I whacked my neighbors dog last night.

:(

Hey, Whaddya gonna do?

Mike AI
11-05-2002, 11:15 AM
R3K, by wacked you mean killed right? We have some strange people on Oprano.... just want to make sure we are on the same page. :yowsa:

Sherie
11-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 4 2002, 04:13 AM
After a few shows I didn't even bother. I still think Six Feet Under is great.
I am not a big fan of it myself, but seeing that my boss lives in Aust. and has asked me to tape them for him I get stuck watching it!

6 Feet Under is a great show, however, it plays so often I don't know what's old and what's new....has the brother finally come out of that closet or what?