PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Show - Tragic For Her

LeeNoga
11-02-2002, 08:21 AM
Never watched the Anna Nicole show until last night because I accidently left the channel on EOnline. So I took a moment and watched this show for 1 hour.

It was so evident her "team" hangs onto as a sugar mama. Her damn lawyer's ass squeaks everytime she drops a load of money for a gift like when she bought a VW bug for her dyke looking assistant Kimmy for her B-day. This Kimmy claims not to be a dyke but my radar went off so loud I was citated for noise violations.

This lawyer follows her around like a puppet, and I did not recognize this new type of "lawyering"...he is up her ass for her money. He seems to hate to party, he seems not to do want to do toy stores when Anna shops for sex toys, he hates when she buys expensive gifts for others, he gets into fights with her friends, he got grossed out when Kimmy heaved in his hat in the limo after her b-day bash....

This show is tragic to watch, Anna is so ditzy, child like, and needs a team around her that really makes you question, "Why?"....

Very sad to see this, when her star goes out, where will they be?

Peaches
11-02-2002, 08:37 AM
Very sad to see this, when her star goes out, where will they be?

Her "star" (money) is not ever going out - it would be impossible for even someone as stupid as she is to spend $800+million in her life time :D

Almighty Colin
11-02-2002, 08:41 AM
Lee - I found this show while in a flipping frenzy also.

It's awful.

Menace
11-02-2002, 08:59 AM
We've seen this show a few times and can't help but thinking the entire time, "if ANY of these people were REALLY her friend they'd slap her ass in line"..

I find the decorator amusing tho.

Billy
11-02-2002, 09:12 AM
Hummm she is bigger then last years PHB special guest, I wonder if she will be at this years PHB ? ?

I would be willing to help her spend some of her money if she needs me to : )

Meni
11-02-2002, 10:02 AM
Watch Sunday at 10pm, Anna goes on a date with Lensman

kahman
11-02-2002, 10:03 AM
God I hope not Billy!

I watched the show once and I could feel my brain cells dying while I watched. lol

-= JR =-
11-02-2002, 10:37 AM
when this show started, it was said to be like "watching a train wreck"
i would say that now, it is much more like "watching the bodies rot"

I feel sorry for her son. you can always see the dissapointment on his face and he seems to be the more well balanced of all of them.

:(

Mike AI
11-02-2002, 12:24 PM
Lee you are right on target with your analysis.

Teh last episode I saw, some old lady came up and told her she liked her, but that the TV show was exploiting her... she said she knew, but as long as she was getting paid it was ok.

They then joked about it later.

E! is defnately exploiting her, and the joke is she does not even care, and does not see it.

Someone told me that we have ALL seen lots of Anna Nicoles - not just on TV. Think of almost every stripper you have met. THey are self-cenered, do anything for money, have hangers on who they have to support, do drugs, and bascily their life is a wreck.

JR you are right as well with your analogies....

Tis just contimues the degredation of our society.

Zebra
11-02-2002, 12:33 PM
She has several hundred MILLION dollars, why does she need to exploit herself on TV? She doens't need the money. She must have some really damn self-image problems.

MissEve
11-02-2002, 01:09 PM
hey guys :) She actually doesnt have any money from her ex. Its still in litigation. Different judges award her money and others take it away. She definitely did the show because she needs the money.

I think she is LUCKY to have two people babysit her all the time no matter how much she pays them. She is dumber than a box of rocks, can you imagine dealing with her every day?

Mike AI
11-02-2002, 01:14 PM
Miss Eve you are right she has no money, and that is why she is doing it. She also has very bad spending habits....

I was actualy impresses she bought her troll assistent a car. It shows some loyalty back since the troll does all her shit work, and even has a tattoe of anna on her arm.

I bet Billy's favorite character is Bobby Trendy! :inlove:

Vick
11-02-2002, 01:32 PM
I still want to see MikeAI dressed up as Anna Nicole :scans:

EricP
11-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 2 2002, 01:40 PM
I still want to see MikeAI dressed up as Anna Nicole :scans:
What sort of twisted mind would want to see that!!?!

:wacko:

Oh wait....Its Vick!

:)

voodooman
11-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MissEve@Nov 2 2002, 01:17 PM
hey guys :) She actually doesnt have any money from her ex. Its still in litigation. Different judges award her money and others take it away. She definitely did the show because she needs the money.

I think she is LUCKY to have two people babysit her all the time no matter how much she pays them. She is dumber than a box of rocks, can you imagine dealing with her every day?
I think she needs money too, but, its sad that tv stations will
allow such bullshit on their networks just because of her
name. She has no talent, hell Im not even sure if she
could properly give a blow job, but still, they let her
have her own show.
Oh well, Im just jealous because I dont have my own
show, although, I think they would have a huge hit
if they gave Serge and MikeAI their own show.
:wnw:

kahman
11-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 2 2002, 01:22 PM
I bet Billy's favorite character is Bobby Trendy! :inlove:
HAHA Now that's funny.

As far as seeing Mike as Anna, maybe next year. Mike, you can get the most important part of your costum at http://www.boobs4men.com haha

MissEve
11-02-2002, 02:21 PM
Mike.....I think your comments about the strippers are totally correct. I will totally admit that I watch the show. So, if Anna Nicole is being exploited, what is happening to us? We all watch the crap on tv that makes her and others money. She is a washed up pinup girl. She is practically retarded. What skills does she have to make a living? If she is going to be famous......or infamous.......she might as well capitalize on that.

Is showing your pussy on the internet that much different?

Vick
11-02-2002, 02:23 PM
Is showing your pussy on the internet that much different?

Um ... I don't know .... I don't have one :agrin:

MissEve
11-02-2002, 02:33 PM
Vick!! LOL! Ok, is it that different showing a borrowed pussy on the internet? lol ;)

Sherie
11-02-2002, 03:02 PM
I have yet to see the entire show. From what I have seen makes me sick.
I am surprised that CPS has not tried to take her son away. From what I have seen, it appears to me that she is not fit to take care of herself. :huh:

Mike AI
11-02-2002, 04:02 PM
Everyone exploits themselves or others.. that is what teh free market is about. Bill Gates exploits tons of programers to make himselfa billionaire - however he pays these people well.

I think exploitation is ugly when people see things like with Anna Nicole. I do not blame her, she is making easy money for doing nothing. It is the public who demand these kinds of shows...

I do not know what the solution is, but society has definately degraded the past 50 years...

I would have made a good Anna Nicole, I am fat, I can get a blonde wig, and I can gets drunk and act obnoxios! :yowsa:

Honeyslut
11-02-2002, 04:43 PM
I have never seen the show. Now, I am a bit curious. I did see part of a special on Entertainment about her.

Mike AI
11-02-2002, 04:45 PM
I found a photo of Anna Nicole before she went blonde.

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat77.jpg

Almighty Colin
11-03-2002, 06:17 AM
I totally agree that the show is a good move for her. What else is she going to do?

I just find it awful. It's no more entertaining than watching home movies of my next door neighbor's wedding.

Dianna Vesta
11-03-2002, 06:39 AM
I like the show, think it's funny but agree with some of the comments made above. The first two shows sucked. Although self imposed, she did go through a lot of crap and the people who stuck by her are the people around her now. I sense that they are bonded and have found family in each other. You can tell that Kimmy adores her.

I think she knows damn well what she's doing and doesn't really give a fuck. I think she's made up her mind that she's going to live her life no matter what people think and benefit from it. I think she's having a great time doing it. She may not be the sharpest pencil in the box and she's never had a reason to.

I'm going to watch it tomorrow.

:agrin:

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 2 2002, 04:10 PM

I do not know what the solution is, but society has definately degraded the past 50 years...

I would have made a good Anna Nicole, I am fat, I can get a blonde wig, and I can gets drunk and act obnoxios! :yowsa:
i think about this quite a bit. the pace at which everything evolves in our society and the fact that in most cutural senses, it seems to be more a case of de-evolution.

America is not built on a 1000-2000 years of traditions that permeate every part of society. It was founded on the opposite idea of escaping and forgetting the past (of europe and elsewhere), on a "new beginning", "starting over" and in fact, America was founded more on the "Me Me Me" principle which is the exact opposite of most other places in the world... where life is centered around other things like "family" "God" or "country"

this is what i was meaning when i was saying several months ago about excessive "freedom" yielding unintended results. with "freedom" comes a complete lack of standards and traditions and encourages change away from those traditions and standards.

but... thats not to say i dont want to see you in a leather panties and a blond wig. :inlove:

Last edited by -= JR =- at Nov 3 2002, 07:24 AM

Dianna Vesta
11-03-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by -= JR =-+Nov 3 2002, 07:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-= JR =- @ Nov 3 2002, 07:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Nov 2 2002, 04:10 PM

i think about this quite a bit. the pace at which everything evolves in our society and the fact that in most cutural senses, it seems to be more a case of de-evolution.

America is not built on a 1000-2000 years of traditions that permeate every part of society. It was founded on the opposite idea of escaping and forgetting the past (of europe and elsewhere), on a "new beginning", "starting over" and in fact, America was founded more on the "Me Me Me" principle which is the exact opposite of most other places in the world... where life is centered around other things like "family" "God" or "country"

this is what i was meaning when i was saying several months ago about excessive "freedom" yielding unintended results. with "freedom" comes a complete lack of standards and traditions and encourages change away from those traditions and standards.

but... thats not to say i dont want to see you in a leather panties and a blond wig. :inlove:[/b][/quote]
JR you and I need to sit down to a few bottles of wine and talk. I don't normally smoke weed but I'd smoke one with you. lol- We could get into some serious ass discussion.

:wnw:

Almighty Colin
11-03-2002, 08:14 AM
Society/entertainment is fine. It's the same shit with television and better special effects. No - much more!

There is a huge entertainment industry and because of such there is greater variation in our entertainment - including Anna Nicole Smith. We have greater entertainment choices and the ones that we don't like really stand out.

I'm glad I didn't live 100 years ago when the daily entertainment was sitting around a fire and telling stories - or 60 years ago when we would have all sat in room and listened to the radio serial shows together.

Last edited by Colin at Nov 3 2002, 08:32 AM

Timon
11-03-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 3 2002, 07:43 AM

JR you and I need to sit down to a few bottles of wine and talk. I don't normally smoke weed but I'd smoke one with you. lol- We could get into some serious ass discussion.

And JR is the biggest pothead on Oprano as we all know ;-)

Almighty Colin
11-03-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Nov 3 2002, 08:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Nov 3 2002, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Nov 3 2002, 07:43 AM

And JR is the biggest pothead on Oprano as we all know ;-)[/b][/quote]
Errrrm. No comment :yowsa:

Timon
11-03-2002, 08:48 AM
That guy smokes so much weed it's a mircale he can still sit up straight enough to post here! :rokk:

Almighty Colin
11-03-2002, 08:54 AM
He brought a hookah to Orlando and smoked out of three tubes at the same time - leaving just one for me.

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Nov 3 2002, 08:56 AM
That guy smokes so much weed it's a mircale he can still sit up straight enough to post here! :rokk:
Timon... pass the Doritos please.
B)

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 3 2002, 09:02 AM
He brought a hookah to Orlando and smoked out of three tubes at the same time - leaving just one for me.
Yeah, sorry :(

that was totally ghetto.
my bad

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 09:10 AM
now i am stoned and wondering what The LeeNoga Show would be like?
:unsure:

Vick
11-03-2002, 09:12 AM
I'm glad I didn't live 100 years ago when the daily entertainment was sitting around a fire and telling stories

That aspect of living 100 years ago might have been great (forget no indoor plumbing)
Telling stories allows you to use your imagination - when you read or hear a story you make the images for yourself
Watching a movie (or other electronic media) the images you done for you and you don't get to use that part of your imagination

But who would have believed a story about Anna Nicole

"Once upon a time there was a big blonde who ......."

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 3 2002, 09:20 AM
I'm glad I didn't live 100 years ago when the daily entertainment was sitting around a fire and telling stories

That aspect of living 100 years ago might have been great (forget no indoor plumbing)
Telling stories allows you to use your imagination - when you read or hear a story you make the images for yourself
Watching a movie (or other electronic media) the images you done for you and you don't get to use that part of your imagination

...was a very successful model. but fame also comes at a price and unfortuneately, tremendous success could not compensate for being a hopeless ding bat, binging on booze, twinkies and muscle relaxants.

with nowhere to go but up... the fine blond super model decides to marry an infirmed billionaire who in his late 80's and dying was at the time and confined to a wheelchair. Much to the shock and surprise of the young, big titted model... many people were suspicious of the relationship and to her horror, suspected that maybe she was in it for the money. Unwavering in her eternal love for her soul mate, she insisted on telling the world that the sex was good, the relationship was built on love and respect and had nothing to do with how she shook that big booty and rubbed her bit titties in the the shriveled little face of her husband.

sadly, yet predictably, the old man died. what could not be predicted was a legal battle for his estate by his children who challenged to legitimacy of the marriage of their father and any claim she had to any portion of his estate. due to a long and intense legal battle, Ann Nicole Smith was left penniless and broke with no money for Ho-Ho's and Chocolate milk... and spending the last few years blinded by the dream of an eternity of laying around watching Jerry Springer while subsisting on Pizza, Beer, and Twinkies... she had regretfully let herself go physically.

but this is where the magic of a free market economy comes into play and her life is about to change again forever. You see, the guys at E! were pitching new ideas for the fall season line up. "How do we follow up Stern" the young, well dressed execs were asking again and again? they were really at a loss of how to follow up the famous shock jock who brought us all Methane Man - the guy who farts songs, Eric the Retard and Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf

They tossed around some ideas.... "how about "Chasing Retarded kids with Cattle Prods?" the new guy enthusiastically yelled. "No No" the exec answered... "thats fine for the first 5 minutes of a show... then what?"

"well..." he impatiently retorted... "what if we then light them on fire?" Quickly overcome by that depressing feeling again, that he is just too far ahead of his time and that they "just dont get it", he quietly sat back back down.

a silence blanketed the room again. that same silence only known to a bunch of burnt out, 3rd rate TV executives who after more than a decade on TV still cant figure out how to top their ground breaking flagship shows like "Laura Ingalls, where is she now?"... and "hey man... Gary Coleman was working as a security guard over there"

Suddenly, Mr Thompson speaks up... "what about reality a TV show, like Practical Jokes at the Mental Hospital".

hmmm... they all thought. "Not bad" two said in unison. "Tell us a little more" another said.

Mr Thompson, trying to overcome his shyness and fear of public speaking nervously says... "well, i had this idea where we go to the psychiatric ward of the States maximum security prison and play jokes on the criminally insane. You know, funny stuff, like convince them that their head might burst into flames at any moment due to a rare genetic condition, or that all doctors really want to kill them, not treat them"

.. he pauses nervously to clear his throat, then continues "maybe we would then follow them around or plant hidden cameras everywhere to capture them going completely over the edge on camera. It will all be live. You know, reality TV."

"I LIKE IT" Mr Johnston, the seasoned Director of Programming yells out exitedly. But then a clean cut young man in a well fitting Armani suit leans forward and wispers quitly in Mr Johnstons ear while making various hand gestures suggesting that whatever he was saying was related to getting fucked in the ass by an overly masculine, yet oddly effiminate cell mate named Bubba for next 10-20 years.

"Oh... er. are you sure?" he asked the young man quietly.
Then young man slowly nodded, then mumbled something about medication before important programming meetings, not after and the conversation continued.

then, another young man broke the silence. "i have an idea", he said. "Its kind of a combination of everything we are talking about. something really dynamic and creative. Something that combines the excitement of secretly stalking a hippopotomus, watching the mating habits of Manatees, witnessing the lifestyle of a giant Sloth, watching a corpse rot, and tying retards to a tree and beating them with a stick."

everyone in the room leaned forward with intense interest, when the young man continued,

"... have you ever heard of Anna Nicole Smith?"

Last edited by -= JR =- at Nov 3 2002, 11:52 AM

Vick
11-03-2002, 10:34 AM
and that my friends is why I like spoken/written stories better than TV :lol:

Edd
11-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by -= JR =-@Nov 3 2002, 10:16 AM
DUDE! You WERE there! Don't LIE!! :huh:

-= JR =-
11-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Edd+Nov 3 2002, 11:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Nov 3 2002, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin---= JR =-@Nov 3 2002, 10:16 AM
DUDE! You WERE there! Don't LIE!! :huh:[/b][/quote]
haha.. i wish.
i think "The JR Show"
would have been much more entertaining.
:blink:

Mike AI
11-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Damn JR, did you did research for that story? You seemed to know it pretty well.... :lol:

Almighty Colin
11-04-2002, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 3 2002, 09:20 AM

Well, you can still do it, Vick. The option hasn't gone away.

Better yet - imagine you're doing it.

Imagination is overrated.

Jr - nice story. Still working on that novel?