PDA

View Full Version : South Florida House Rental

Dianna Vesta
11-01-2002, 07:42 AM
I rented a 3 bedroom house close to downtown Fort Lauderdale. I had a roommate and we shared the responsibilties- bills, yard, cleaning, etc. She's moving in with her BF.

Anyhow I thought it would be cool to try and find a roommate that was in the biz.

Dosn't matter - male or female. No drugs, no insanity.

I also have a dock out back that has ocean access so if you have a boat or wanna get one, that's even better.

ICQ me for details. 365555

Winetalk.com
11-01-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Nov 1 2002, 10:50 AM
I rented a 3 bedroom house close to downtown Fort Lauderdale. I had a roommate and we shared the responsibilties- bills, yard, cleaning, etc. She's moving in with her BF.

Anyhow I thought it would be cool to try and find a roommate that was in the biz.

I also have a dock out back that has ocean access so if you have a boat or wanna get one, that's even better.

quick question:
is "orgy" concidered to be "insanity" or "normal recreation"?
;-))

Dianna Vesta
11-01-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 1 2002, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 1 2002, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Nov 1 2002, 10:50 AM

quick question:
is "orgy" concidered to be "insanity" or "normal recreation"?
;-))[/b][/quote]
Not in front of the kids! (dogs)

Meni
11-01-2002, 09:00 AM
If you don't have a roomie by Nov 15, can I use the room if I pick up any chicks while I'm visiting that weekend?

Nickatilynx
11-01-2002, 04:28 PM
""Dosn't matter - male or female. No drugs, no insanity.""

You are dreaming aren't you ? Show me a non-insane ,non-partying webmaster and I'll show you RawAlex.

:agrin:

voodooman
11-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Nick,

Im not insane, I dont party.
Am I not normal?
:grrr:

Nickatilynx
11-01-2002, 04:41 PM
You most certainly are not normal!! :nyanya:

Dianna Vesta
11-01-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Nov 1 2002, 09:08 AM
If you don't have a roomie by Nov 15, can I use the room if I pick up any chicks while I'm visiting that weekend?
How long are you staying for? Sure as long as you leave the chicks here when you leave!

Dianna Vesta
11-01-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 1 2002, 04:36 PM
""Dosn't matter - male or female. No drugs, no insanity.""

You are dreaming aren't you ? Show me a non-insane ,non-partying webmaster and I'll show you RawAlex.

:agrin:
There's insanity and then over the edge. I think I'm pretty openminded but I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and see my roommate snorting coke with 6 chicks.

I had a guy roommate for 2 years and it was great. It was like being married without the hassle and commitment (or sex). We're still great friends.

Or I have a house for rent up by Lake George in the Adirondacks. 5 bedrooms, 2 bath, walk to the lake.