PDA

View Full Version : 54 Shopping Days

voodooman
10-31-2002, 11:11 PM
I can't believe this year is almost over.
What was the most memorable event,
time, thing, etc. that everyone had or did this
past year?

Tonda_WEGCash
10-31-2002, 11:14 PM
I personally did something that had needed to be done for years. I was extremely stressed out over it but now that it is done I feel great! I have been given so many new opportunities and everything seems to be perfect.

voodooman
10-31-2002, 11:15 PM
Tonda,

What you did was the best thing you could do.
Way to go!!! :)

MikeW
10-31-2002, 11:19 PM
"What was the most memorable event"
----------------

Seeing Meni try and pick up chicks at a strip club with a stack of pancakes on his head hehehehe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ulfie
10-31-2002, 11:43 PM
I didn't know the waffle house had strippers now. Might have to go there sometime. :D

My most memorable event was quitting my day job as a systems analyst to post nonsense on the boards every day. :lol:

Vick
10-31-2002, 11:47 PM
Hmmm.... not sure about most memorable event but
my son's first birthday .... followed by ............. (finally) getting a haircut

MikeW
10-31-2002, 11:59 PM
"followed by ............. (finally) getting a haircut"
------------

Yeah took that plunge about 2 years ago ... chopped off around 19" of pure 80's metal locks hehehe... talk about adjustment period, after 12 years it was weird!

Bree
11-01-2002, 12:18 AM
The most remarkable event of this year?

That's a tough call.. but watching my daughter grow this year has been pretty incredible..

She joined a Cheer gym last spring and has learned alot about team work and achieving personal goals (currently she's been learning to do a round off / back handspring and her team won first place at a recent competition).

She's gone from being a little girl to being a young lady...

She's overcome a learning disability to getting straight A's...

okay, I'm just a bit proud of her :)

sharky
11-01-2002, 07:18 AM
It's goo to see that others most memorable moments involve their children!

For me, My daughter has grown into a little person -- with her own mind, attitude, personality, etc.

My Most memorable moment:
The surprised look on her face when she used the potty for the first time!

Something I have learned in business this year:
Never trust someone too much. Nomatter how close of a friend you THINK you are.

Dianna Vesta
11-01-2002, 07:35 AM
Mine was coming across Oprano and meeting so many cool people. I still don't have a clear plan but I sense the light of day is around the corner.

What plans do you have for New Years?